VIII

OLIVER AND NATASHA both changed into their suits as they were meeting up as their personas

OLIVER AND NATASHA both changed into their suits as they were meeting up as their personas. Natasha had worn a black jumpsuit, her hair curled, and zipper slightly zipped down while Oliver wore a red and black suit, a shield logo on the belt, her hair pin straight.

Just like Nat, Oliver had a cool alias.

Hers is "Red Widow." They were both widows in the red room, and Natasha had decided to embrace it, along with Oliver. They had each decided on having 'Widow' in their name, but something different before.

Thus was born 'Black Widow' and 'Red Widow.'

"Where's the staff here?" Tony called out.

Natasha and Oliver shared a look.

Liv cleared her throat as she fixed her wedding ring, "I guess that's our cue?"

"Yep," Natasha also fixed her wedding ring after noticing it was backwards, "It's now or never, baby."

Both women nodded before coming out the back, walking cooley over to Tony Stark and Nick Fury.

"We've secured the perimeter, but I don't think we should hold it for too much longer," Natasha told Fury, recalling the information.

"Huh!" Tony exclaimed in surprise as he looked at the two, "You guys are... fired."

"That's not up to you," Oliver smirked.

Natasha nodded agreement before sitting down next to Fury, tapping her thighs so Oliver could sit too. Oliver shrugged and sat down on her lap, Natasha sliding a hand around her waist as she held her.

"Tony," Nick gestured to the agents, "I want you to meet Agent Romanoff."

He pointed to Nat.

"And Agent May Romanoff," he pointed to Liv.

Tony took off his sunglasses, "I would ask if you two were sisters but seeing that you're sitting on her lap... it would suggest otherwise."

Natasha softly chuckled, "Meet my wife. Oliver May Romanoff."