XLI

"HEAR ME AND REJOICE," an alien named 'Ebony Maw' started as he walked around the ship, over dead bodies, "You have had the privilege of being saved by the Great Titan

"HEAR ME AND REJOICE," an alien named 'Ebony Maw' started as he walked around the ship, over dead bodies, "You have had the privilege of being saved by the Great Titan. You may think this is suffering. No. It is salvation. Universal scales tip toward balance because of your sacrifice. Smile. For even in death, you have become Children of Thanos."

Olivia sat on the ground, bleeding out of her torso. It hadn't been long before the ship was attacked. It hadn't been long before Asgardian families were killed by the Mad Titan called 'Thanos.'

Thor was right next to Olivia. Hurt as well, of course. Loki... well, he's Loki. He wasn't hurt... he was standing (a few feet) behind the Mad Titan himself, his minions behind Loki, too.

"I know what it's like to lose," Thanos turned around, "To feel so desperately that you're right... yet to fail, nonetheless."

He looked down at Thor and Olivia before grabbing them with one hand as if they were nothing, causing them both to groan.

"It's frightening," Thanos continued, "Turns the legs to jelly," he walked slowly to Loki, "But I ask you, to what end? Dread it, run from it... destiny arrives all the same. And now, it's here. Or should I say..." he closed his fist, illuminating the Power Stone.

He then dropped Thor and Olivia, Thor closest to Thanos. The Titan lifted Thor's head up, his blood-filled mouth dripping down his chin.

Thor choked, "You talk too much."

"The Tesseract," Thanos ignored Thor as he asked Loki, "Or your brother..." he then kicked Olivia, causing her to cry out in pain, "... and your sister's head," he squeezed his hand more, the power stone also squeezing Olivia and Thor's head, "I assume you have a preference."

"Oh, I do," Loki responded, "Kill away."

Stunned with the answer, Thanos raised his head in surprise. Like Loki said, he picked Olivia up and placed her head right beside Thor's before placing the Power Stone in between both of them, causing both siblings to scream.