XXXIV

"THOR ODINSON AND OLIVIA MAY ODINSDOTTIR-ROMANOFF," A man announced after the siblings were somehow teleported inside

The man came flying towards them and Thor instinctively raised Mjolnir up, except he looked stupid considering it was disguised as an umbrella.

Olivia rolled her eyes and held up a dagger to the unknown man.

"God of Thunder, Goddess of Weaponry," he turned to Thor, "You can put down the umbrella," he turned to Olivia, "And you can put down the dagger."

Thor glanced down at it, slightly realizing how stupid he looked.

Coincidentally, there was an umbrella holder right next to him. At the same time Thor put away his umbrella, Olivia put her dagger back in her void, they were teleported to another part of the building, causing them to stumble.

They turned around, seeing the man behind them looking at them both.

Thor smiled an amused one as he got an artifact from it's holder to play with it while he spoke.

"So, Earth has, uh, wizards now?" He pointed to the man with the artifact, chuckling. He then tried to put it back for dramatic affect, but the whole thing fell, causing loud clattering.

Olivia snorted, "Brother, what the hell?"

"Shh, shh," Thor put his finger up to his lips, shaking his head.

"The preferred term is 'Master of the Mystic Arts,'" he responded, "You can leave that now."

Thor placed it on the table and put his hand on his hips, "All right, wizard."

Olivia cleared her throat, "Who are you? Why should we care?"

The man raised his eyebrows, "My name is Doctor Stephen Strange, and I have some questions for you two. Take a seat."