XXX

vision has they/them pronouns in this chapter since he has no gender as of right now

"ANYTHING ON NAT?" Bruce asked Tony softly, cautious of Olivia who was sitting down, her head in her hands

They usually would be trying to comfort her, but she wasn't crying. She was just... angry. Her irises were filled with blue energy and yellow static would appear on her body here and there. Most of the weapons shook as Olivia's powers were acting up from how badly she wanted to hurt Ultron.

"I haven't heard," Tony answered the scientist, "But she's alive, or Ultron would be rubbing our faces in it."

"This is sealed tight," Clint observed the Cradle.

"We're gonna need to access the program, break it down from within," Bruce walked towards it.

Tony turned to Clint, "Any chance Natasha might leave you or Oliver a message outside the Internet? Old school supply stuff?"

"Olivia," Clint corrected the billionaire who muttered a 'sorry'. "And there are some nets I can cast. I'll find her," he looked in the direction of Olivia who had been impatiently tapping her foot, "Keep an eye on her. When she gets mad, it's not pretty. Trust me."

Tony's eyes widened a bit, but nodded. He knew Olivia could do a lot of things when she got mad, I mean, they've been friends for years, but he's never really seen her get super mad. Especially since she had disappeared for the most part of their friendship.

"I can work on tissue degeneration if you could fry whatever operational system Cho implanted," Bruce started, snapping Tony out of his thoughts.

Tony scraped the nap of neck, "Yeah, about that..."

Bruce furrowed his eyebrows, looking up at him. He read the expression on Tony's face, his face immediately dropping.