XXIX

"ULTRON TOOK YOU folks out of play to buy himself time," Nick Fury informed the team as they sat in the kitchen of Clint's home

"ULTRON TOOK YOU folks out of play to buy himself time," Nick Fury informed the team as they sat in the kitchen of Clint's home. "My contacts all say he's building something."

He had arrived a few hours ago, and as it was finally "dinner time," he had decided that now would be the best time to come up with a plan.

Just then, Lila had come up to Natasha and Olivia, handing them a picture she made for them. It was a butterfly, a colorful one to be exact.

Natasha pinched her cheek and smiled with Olivia went with a classic ruffle of the hair and a 'thanks.'

"The amount of vibranium he made off with, I don't think it's just one thing," Fury continued.

"What about Ultron himself?" Steve asked the man.

"Oh, he's easy to track," Nick responded, "He's everywhere. The guy is multiplying faster than a Catholic rabbit. It still doesn't help us get an angle of any of his plans, though."

"Is he still going after launch codes?" asked Tony as he threw a dart at the target.

"Yes, he is. But he's not making any headway."

"I cracked the Pentagon's firewall in high school on a dare," Tony tried. Olivia's best guess was that he thought he was the best man for the job to find Ultron.

He probably was.

"Well, I contacted our friends at the Nexus about that," Fury retorted.

"Nexus?" Steve repeated in a questioning tone.

"It's the world Internet hub in Oslo," Bruce explained, "Every byte of data flows through there. Fastest access on Earth."

"So, what did they say?" Clint asked.

"He's fixated on the missiles," Fury replied, "But the codes are constantly being changed."