XV

NOBODY TALKED about what had happened

NOBODY TALKED about what had happened. Not even Thor, the god who found out he was working with his long lost sister. Not even the long lost sister herself was talking about it! She was in shock. How was she supposed to process the fact that she was a technically literal goddess?

Oliver was snapped out of nervous-wreck trance when Natasha started talking through the ear piece.

"Loki means to unleash the Hulk," Natasha started, "Keep Banner in the lab. I'm on my way."

Natasha took a breath.

"Send Oliver and Thor as well."

Oliver got up and spotted Thor. She took a deep breath before going up to him.

She cleared his throat to get his attention as he was staring out into the distance, "Thor, let's go."

Thor immediately turned around.

He also cleared his throat but out of nervousness, "Okay, sure."

They both nodded and went to walk up to the lab, an awkward silence peering through on the whole way there.

"So..." Thor tired to make conversation, "Olivia-"

"Don't," Oliver cut him off, "Don't call me that. No one does."

Thor sighed and nodded, "So, what's your new name? I only have Agent May."

Oliver looked up at him, "Oliver May Romanoff."

"Romanoff?"

"Yes," Liv brought her left hand up, showcasing her wedding ring, "We're married."

Thor smiled.

"Congratulations," he cleared his throat, "Uh, Lady Oliver, I'm incredible sorry for not being here with you. We can talk about what happened later if you'd like?"