Vacay (jaydick + damijon)

Doing this one shot from a request for a beach vacation with a shark.
A slight pinch of Dick/Jay and a tad smidgen of Dami/Jon.
Enjoy the drama that is the Bat bros.

_______________________________________

The Robins didn't go on vacation very often, but they needed one.

All of them.

Somewhere hot, sunny and tropical. Preferably with fruity cocktail drinks and a place to tan and nap by the water.

At least, that's what Dick was hoping for. He needed a rest from being a vigilante. Just like the rest of his family. A little peace from reality where he could sit back, relax and get a little drunk.

Jon and Damian had different ideas though, as they jumped onto Dick's lounge chair, startling him enough to make him yelp and sit up.

His sunglasses fell off and he looked at the boys wide eyed and annoyed. Or at least as annoyed as one could get at the two.

For him, it was never very much.

Jason on the other hand, groaned beside Dick, moving his arm from where it had been wrapped around Dick's shoulders. "Guys, seriously? Go annoy Tim."

He still had his sunglasses on, not even moving his head to glance at the two energetic pre teens.

Dick just chuckled, patting Jason's thigh before getting up off the chair. "Okay okay, what do you guys wanna do?"

Jon pouted and Damian gave a soft "TT'' but smiled. "We wanna go in the water, but the lifeguard said we couldn't without an adult. Which is ridiculous since we are both more than adequate at swimming."

Jon let Damian explain as he climbed up beside Jason, snuggling into the older bat sibling.

Dick watched them for a moment, smiling when Jason just wrapped his arm around him, settling back into the chair again.

When he turned back to Damian, he nodded. "Okay, come on then. I need to cool off anyway. We can take a surfboard out and try to catch a wave."

He turned, heading to the rack that held the boards and picked one out. It was a deep blue with a black strip down the middle.

Damian rolled his eyes, but Dick caught the slight grin on his face as they headed towards the water.

He turned back to Jason before getting in. "Jon, you comin?" The super boy just shook his head. Content now next to Jason.

Dick watched Jason grin, pulling Jon a little closer. Dick couldn't help but chuckle. Jason wasn't normally a cuddler, but when it came to Jon, he was a teddy bear.

It was odd to say the least, but hey, he didn't have to worry about both boys at least. Just Damian.

Damian called Dick, pulling his attention back to him. He followed Damian out till they were waist deep then pulled himself up onto the board before helping Damian on infront of him.

"We can paddle a good ways out. Looks like there's some decent waves off that way." He pointed and Damian nodded.

Without further discussion, Dick started to paddle out further, heading towards some swells about half a mile out.

They were smaller, but he figured starting small was a good idea. Especially with two people on the board.

Even though they'd done this before, Dick was still cautious of their safety.

Once they got to a good spot, Dick stopped and put his hand on Damian's shoulder. "Ready, baby bat?"

Damian shot him a slight glare. "Don't call me that. And of course I'm ready." Dick chuckled, nodding as he got ready to ride the wave.