My dreams (Dick/Wally)

*SMUT WARNING*

Wally's POV

The heat between our bodies was already thick and heavy as I kissed over every part of him, trailing a wet path down his chest and stomach.

He had one hand tightly tangled in my hair and when I looked up, his other hand was fisited infront of his mouth.

Gently, I placed my hand on his, pulling it away from his face before lacing my fingers into his. "You don't have to be quiet."

I wanted to hear his sounds and moans. I wanted to be the only one that could make those sounds leave him. To be the only one that brought him this pleasure.

As I continued to kiss down his body, I felt pride when his back arched and a string of curses left his lips.

His hand pulled at my hair enough that I never wanted him to stop. It excited me beyond words as I sucked at the skin on his waist.

My free hand traveled down his thigh, rubbing circles into the baby soft skin.

After leaving a fairly big hickey on his waist, I leaned up again, eyeing him cautiously as I spread his legs, holding his knees open with mine.

His body was trembling under me, shaking with suspense. "You good, Dickey? Need me to stop or slow down?"

He shook his head immediately, fixing me with a blissed out look. "Oh! Fu*k no! Don't stop." With a grin, I nodded and gently began to stroke his length. His hips bucked up into my hold and his moans grew louder.

Just the sight of him under me like this was something I never wanted to forget. He didn't want to leave, and I didn't want him to.

I felt him twitch in my hand as I sped my movements, still kissing over his body, leaving possessive marks that trailed from his collarbone down to his hips. His moans and mewls came out loud and needy with each passing minute.

Moving down further, I nipped at the inside of one thigh, his body jolting and shuddering in response.

Damn, that was hot.

I did it again and he cried out, arching his back up off the bed. I felt him twitch more in my hand and leaned up, licking across his tip and catching his gaze as I did.

Our eyes locked and his mouth went wide as he pulled again at my hair. His chest heaved as his heels dug down into the bed. Grinning, I took that as my cue to continue.

His cries had me more than excited as I moved my mouth almost expertly up and down his cock. Using my tongue to coat it before sucking on the tip, hollowing my cheeks as I did.

He yelled out my name along with a few curses and I knew he was close. Stroking what wasn't in my mouth, I focused on just sucking and licking over his slit.

Within just a few minutes, he was shaking, his hips spasming in my hold. I knew it wouldn't be long before~

BEEP
BEEP
BEEP

My body jolted as my alarm went off beside me, causing me to gasp as my eyes opened wide, coming to the realization that I was dreaming.

As I caught my breath I gripped my sheets tightly, feeling sweat roll down my forehead. I was uncomfortably hard under my blankets and had no intentions of rushing to get up.

The reason I was so hard though; Dick Grayson. Robin. Boy Wonder. My best friend and teammate. My crush.

"Ah, fu*k." I slapped my forehead, barely moving as I used my other hand to stop the beeping before just laying still as reality sunk in.

This definitely wasn't the first time I'd had such a vivid dream about Dick, but this was definitely the dirtiest and there was no way I could get up just yet.

I sighed heavily, just thinking as I closed my eyes to just try and remember my dream and relive the feelings it gave me. New and wonderful feelings.

I wanted to hear those sounds from him. I wanted to be the one to cause those sounds. I wanted to make him arch his back and cry out my name. I needed him.

I'm was in so much trouble.

I knew my feelings for Dick were escalating. Especially after his eighteenth birthday last month, but I'd never imagined I'd have a full fledged dream about giving him a blow job.

Not that it was necessarily bad. Oh no. It was definitely very good! Excellent even. Magical. Perfect.

I groaned and rubbed my face before shaking my head and sighing. "You're gonna be the death of me, Boy wonder." I couldn't help but smile though as I finally got up and got dressed, getting ready to go meet Dick at Mount justice.

Maybe I'd tell him someday, but for now he was still my best friend and the person I fought crime with. I chuckled and shook my head again.

At least I have my dreams. My very vivid dreams.