A Better Ending (Dami/Jon smut)

Damian is Batman and is around 24
Jon is Superman and is around 21

Smut warning.
__________________________________

Damian trailed into the cave, dark soot and mud covering his black boots, calves and half his back. It was wet and gooey and as much as he'd rather strip and take a shower, he was exhausted.

He strode over to a chair near the bat computer, sitting down in it with a heavy thud as he sighed out lowly, tilting his head back as he closed his eyes.

The strong hands that snaked up his thighs didn't surprise him. Jon had been right behind him when they got back, his own red and blue suit covered in a mess of dark brown.

He opened his eyes slightly, tilting his head to look down at his husband and watching as he fumbled with Damian's utility belt, clicking the release bottom and gently setting it to the side before grinning up at Damian.

"You've had a rough day, but I think I can make the ending better." Jon's deep voice caused Damian's breath to hitch. His voice had lowered a few years ago from the high pitched pre teen tone to a deep husky growl.

Damian still wasn't used to it, but that made it that much better at times like this. It made the air on his arms stand on end as he swallowed down, staying still for the skilled master between his legs.

Jon took Damian's silence as a go ahead and dipped his head down, dragging his nose from Damian's left knee up to his crotch then down his other thigh. He took a risk, a well planned one at that and nipped at the tender flesh just above Damian's right knee.

Damian's head tilted back and he hummed out a low sigh, moving his hips forward enough that Jon could easily get his pants down. Which he did in less than 2 seconds.

The sudden change of temperature on Damian's body caused him to shudder and made Jon grin as he pushed his palms on the inside of Damian's thighs, pushing them further apart before leaning down and placing wet kisses to them.

He set to work easily removing Damian's codpiece and licked his lips as he glanced up at Damian's eyes that were diligently watching him now. "You want a show, baby?"

Damian swallowed down, only ever feeling this vulnerable with Jon and he has to admit, not to anyone else of course, he loved it.

"Yes." He choked out the word as he licked his own lips, watching Jon gently grip his cock in one hand, the other splayed out on his thigh, rubbing small circles into his skin.

Jon gave a small nod before dipping down and licking from Damian's base up to his tip before swirling his tongue around the slit, leaving a trail of heavy saliva before pulling away.

Damian's cock twitched in Jon's hand, easily becoming hard from the delicate attention. Redness pooling around the tan skin as Jon's hand made work up and down the length of it. Squeezing just enough to pull a raspy breath from the older man above him.

He didn't waste time kissing and leaving light bite marks against Damian's inner thigh, feeling quite proud that only he could leave love marks like these along Damian's body.

Anyone that saw them would think Damian got them while training or fighting, but Jon knew and that was just enough for both of them.

Damian let out a string of moans when Jon sucked down on his base, still using one hand to rub him up and down and now using the other to gently massage his balls.

The air was growing thick as beads of sweat formed on Damian's brow and down his chest. He gripped the arm rests of the chair, closing his eyes again to just focus his other senses on Jon.

As he sucked, Jon felt a hand lace through his hair, tugging gently at the end of his black curls. He only grinned, licking up to Damian's tip again before sucking down on his it, moving his hands to brace himself on Damian's waist.

Damian's hips bucked forward, heavy pants filling the air along with the wet sucking noises from in-between his thighs. Jon knew exactly what he was doing. He knew exactly where he wanted Damian and had him in the palm of his hand.

Jon moved his mouth expertly up and down, taking in more and more till his nose brushed against Damian's stomach, heaving out a heavy breath against the hard, darkened skin.

With Damian's hand still tangled in Jon's hair, he started a rhythm, hallowing his cheeks as he moved back up Damian's cock, just to the tip, giving a soft nibble before easily going all the way back down.

Damian swore under his breath, gripping both Jon's hair and the arm of the chair a little tighter. He knew at this rate it wouldn't be long till Jon finished the job.

Damian used to be self conscious about how quickly Jon could make him cum, but after 8 years of dating and 2 years of marriage, it was a matter of how many times Jon could make him cum now before he passed out.

The most times so far was 11 before Damian passed out against the bed for a solid 5 hours. Jon thought he'd sent him into shock at first.

As Jon continued his movements, Damian felt that all too familiar tightness in his stomach. Knowing he was close, he forced his head up from against the back of the chair, wanting to watch Jon.

Jon circled his tongue around Damian's tip, looking up through black wisps of hair and grinning, giving Damian a sluty wink before taking him all the way down again, sucking hard.

Damian's breath hitched and he groaned out loudly, his hips bucking up against Jon's face as he tensed up, feeling his stomach tighten even more before the full reality of his high hit him.

He came with a shout, legs trembling slightly and his head lulling back against the chair again. His heavy pants echoed through his ears and it wasn't a moment later that Jon pulled away and stood up.

Damian watched him lick his lips through lidded eyes before leaning down and pulling Damian into a deep kiss, nipping and sucking at his lips before pushing his tongue past Damian's teeth.

The fact that Damian could taste hints of himself against Jon's mouth had him half hard again already as he pulled Jon onto his lap, holding his waist firmly.

Jon pulled back with a grin and soft chuckle, combing Damian's damp hair away from his eyes and face. "Shower first. Then you can finish me off in bed." He winked again before moving off Damian's lap and turning to leave.

Damian watched him move his hips seductively as he climbed up the staircase into the main house and swallowed down a possessive growl, already imagining Jon's heated skin warm and tender under his touch.

As exhausted as Damian was, he pushed himself up, grabbing at his pants before taking off after his husband.

If someone had told him when he first met Jon that the shy, clumsy, gangly boy would turn into this tall, exquisite and sexy master at the art of seduction, he probably would have stabbed them.

But damn was he good at it.

Damian's one weakness as far as he was concerned, was the full knowledge that once he got out of the shower, Jon would be sprawled out on the bed, fully naked and ready to be taken.

He shuddered at the thought and grinned, moving his feet faster up the stairs. Jon really had made the night end better, but it wasn't quite over yet.