Ment to be. Part 3. (Jay/Tim)

Tim parked the car in front of Jason's apartment. It only took him about 10 minutes to get there and he'd hoped that by that time he'd be able to calm down, but he was still crying. His eyes were puffy and red and overall he was just a mess. 

Great. 

He hadn't realized he was still in the car, his hands gripping the wheel as he sobbed, till Jason wrapped on the window, startling him. Tim let out a yelp and jerked back into his seat, looking at Jason in shock. 

Jason's face scrunched up in concern and he pulled the door open, immediately putting his hands on Tim's cheeks. "Timbers, what's wrong? Are you hurt? What happened?" He was checking Tims face, neck, arms, anything he could see for any visible injuries. 

Tim shook his head, just launching forward into Jason's arms. "You were right." Jason froze, gasping as he brought his arms around Tim, hugging him close. "Tim-" "You were right about Connor. He-he was abusing me." 

Tim sobbed out, heartbroken and ashamed. Jason's breath hitched and he felt his own tears. "Oh Tim, it's gonna be okay." He simply picked him up and carried him inside. He didn't want to be right. He hated that he was right cause that meant Tim was hurt. Physically and emotionally. 

This isn't how he wanted Tim to be his, but if he finally got him away from that asshole, then in a way he was glad whatever happened, happened. Tim deserved the world. He deserves every good thing and Jason knew he'd never live up to that, but he'd sure as hell try. 

Once he got Tim inside, he sat on the couch, just holding him close and rubbing his back. "I'm so sorry Tim...I know this must hurt so much." Tim sat up, shaking his head and sniffling. "Leaving him? Or finding out the guy I thought I could be happy with, the guy I'm supposed to be happy with, is a grade A jerk?" 

He paused, taking a deep breath and looking down. "Or pushing you away when I fully return your feelings?...yeah, that one hurts the worst." Jason's eyes widened as his eyebrows furrowed more. "Tim I-" He was cut off by Tim's lips pressing needingly against his own. 

Jason was taken back for a moment in shock, before kissing back deeply and cuddling Tims cheeks. It was just how he imagined it would be. But...this was wrong. Tim was supposed to marry Connor. Whether he loved him or not. He couldn't be with Tim until the engagement was broken. 

He pulled away, holding Tim gently by his shoulders. "Tim, wait...we can't. Not till you break off the engagement. You can't be with me and still with Connor." Tim sighed heavily, but nodded. "I wanna be with you. I love you Jason...I'll do it in the morning. For now...can we just be like this?" 

He wrapped his arms around Jason's neck, cuddling in close to his chest. Jason couldn't help but smile and nodded, wrapping his arms around Tim. "Of course Timbers...I love you." Tim smiled happily, feeling his nerves ease and the tension melt away. "I love you too Jason." 
_______________________________________

Started at the bottom.

Nows he's at the top

Sorry this last part is so short, but that finally finishes up This Jay/Tim request (Maybe...it has room for more.)

I laughed, I cried, it moved me Bob.

If you got that reference, we're gonna be beste friends!