eight

I drive down the familiar road to my flat behind the wheel of Liam's car.

I had my car repaired the day after the vandalism however, I wanted to keep it unscratched for now. So this morning, I walked to school. And let me tell you, it wasn't as fun as I had planned it to be.

Rain is pelting hard onto the windshield as I drive and my windshield wipers are moving seriously across the glass.

Liam sits beside me in the passengers seat and I feel his eyes on me. "A picture lasts longer you know?" I comment without taking my eyes off the road.

Liam laughs.

"I know it does. This picture sure is beautiful, isn't it," Liam says. I turn my head as I slow to a stop at the stop sign.

Liam is holding his phone up and on the screen is me driving. I laugh. "Wallpaper!" Liam singsongs loudly and pulls his phone back towards him. He taps away on his phone and I just roll my eyes.

"What am I going to do with you?" I laugh at Liam as he shows me his wallpaper which is now me.

"You are going to kiss me," Liam says. I smile, lean over and peck him on the lips.

"I like your confidence," I say once I have leaned back and pulled onward towards my flat.

"I don't know where it's coming from right now," Liam admits.

I laugh. A few minutes pass by, the music playing in the background. Still, I feel Liam's eyes glance over at me.

"There are many more things to look at Liam," I say.

"Sorry, I can't help but not look at you," he says. I glance over and his classic smirk is plastered on his face. I laugh and turn back to the road,

"Find something better to look at Li," I chuckle. "But I can't, you are just so beautiful," Liam wines with humor.

I quickly glance over at Liam. His head is leaned back on the passenger window so he is facing me.

"You're such a dork," I mumble.

"I can't help it," Liam sighs loudly causing me to laugh. I slow down once again at a stop sign.

I can't help but lean over and kiss Liam, slightly missing his lips. Liam laughs as I lean back into my seat, my cheeks hot with embarrassment.

"You're the dork here," Liam jokes.

"Am not," I protest in the most fake, offended voice I can manage. 

Liam belts out his precious laugh.

--

"Now just add the chocolate chips," Liam says with a big grin. He swings his legs as he sits on the counter like a five year old boy.

His face and hair are dusted heavily with flour and his cheek has a thick streak along it. His normally brown eyes lashes are tinted white and his eyebrows appear much grayer than normal because of the white powder.

I begin pour the little chips into the homemade mix of cookie dough that Liam and I are making.

Music is playing through the mini speaker that's sitting on the counter behind me. I hum to the tune aimlessly.

"You can pour more," Liam says.

"More?"

"Definitely," Liam laughs. "But that'll be the whole bag of chocolate chips!" I exclaim with a smile on my face. I can't help but not smile with Liam.

"I know," Liam says with a smile. I oblige and empty the bag into the mix.

I begin to mix in the chips with the dough. I glance over at Liam who is watching me intently. He suddenly jumps down from the counter.

He stands behind me and hugs me around the waist, holding me close. His face is nuzzled in the crook of my neck.

I continue to stir the mix, but my focus is on keeping me breathing as steady as I can.

"Breathe, baby," Liam murmurs into my neck and this causes my breath to hitch.

I feel Liam sway his hips in tune with the music and I almost faint with that. I stop stirring the mix and moan lightly.

Liam's grip tightens around me and hugs me closer to him. His lips connect to my neck and I fall into his chest. Liam's lips move skillfully on my neck and I can't help but be pleasured. 

"I-I- the cookies," I stammer.

Liam's lips disconnect from my skin, leaving a burning sensation of his love behind.

"All you can think about are the God damn cookies," Liam says with a laugh. He pushes me away gently from his body and turns me around so I can see his white tinted face. His pink lips shown vibrantly against his pale skin. A smile danced across his lips as his brown chocolate eyes roam my face. 

"Sorry," I mumble.

Liam pecks my lips and when he pulls away, a grin is plastered on his perfect face. "You're so cute," he says. His hand cups my cheek and his thumb runs swiftly across it in a soothing fashion. 

I feel heat rise to my cheeks and all I can manage is a small smile. Liam kisses me again and hums in appreciation as he pulls back.

The oven goes off, two annoying beeps in a row, indicating it has reached 180 degrees C. I look behind me at the dough in the bowl and laugh at how little I have done.

Liam sits back onto the counter and watches me as I mold the dough into small spheres and place them on a cookie sheet. Once I had a dozen balls of dough on the pan, I set it in the oven and set the clock for twelve minutes as Liam had told me.

I turn back around to Liam. 

"Liam, stop!" I almost scream. Liam has grabbed the spoon that I was using to stir the mix and was licking it like a lolly pop, taking a few chunks of cookie dough here and there. On his lips were tiny crumbs of light brown cookie dough. 

I have to admit, with Liam's big puppy dog eyes and his bottom lip jutted out, he looked as hot and as sexy as hell. 

I can feel myself get hard at that, but I let go a breath I hadn't even known I was holding and walk towards Liam. 

I stand in front of him, so if he wanted, he could wrap his legs easily around my waist. And just the thought of his strong legs wrapped around me; our bodies being so close, it excites me and makes my blood pump and heart race quickly. 

"Am I doing something wrong Malik?" Liam pouts. 

"You're just being so," I stop in the middle of sentence and suck in a breath as Liam's legs wrap around my waist like I had imagined and he scoots himself closer to me, so we touch. 

"So what?" Liam purrs. 

"Uh- You're being so-" I can't even finsih my sentence. My heart is hammering and my brain isn't working correctly anymore. 

Liam connects his lips with mine and I can taste the cookie dough as his lips move and mold with mine. I feel his fingers run through my hair, tugging at random places lightly and making me groan into his mouth. 

I feel my legs begin to get weak from such an overwhelming amount of pleasure: from my heart, Liam's kiss, Liam's hand, Liam's passion. From Liam. 

Oh God, how much power does he have over me?

---

(Comment what you think about me adding SMUT in the next chapter....) ;)