an explaination

I feel that Liam dying is something many of you didn't expect. Well, niether did I coming into this story. I felt that I was failing you guys as readers because of my delays in updating and I personally, because of all the time away from the story, have lost the momentum I was having with it. I would lose the original meaning of the story and have to reread it several times before continuing to write.

Secondly, the death of Liam, I felt after thinking about it all day yesterday, had to happen. I felt that the meaning of this story is much deeper than it reads.

Liam fought for what he loved. But his character always seemed to be broken inside, sometimes even with Zayn. I felt he never completely developed because he never opened up to Zayn about his real life. In the past few chapters, you can tell that Liam was depressed. All he wanted was Zayn to be free and to be happy and to love him. His life was in somebody else, no longer himself.

But he was always restrained from doing and having what he wanted every time. Even when it came to winning the fight.

Liam would have never been able to kill Beast and win the fight. I don't know if it was obvious, but Beast is life itself. Ugly, mean, unfair, brutal. And in Liam's life, it was unbeatable. He was scared of life and when he needed to face it, he was so belittled and worn down by it that he just couldn't win.

I hope everyone understand the explaination and meaning of Liam's death.

I want to continue writing but I don't want to write a story I'm not 100% in.  I hope that I can set a solid schedule in my life to be able to update every week or every couple weeks in new stories to come.

Also, I love all the support! And I love all of you. Just know to never stop fighting. Fight until the end.

Look out for another story soon.