two

I walk into the office and smile at an older lady who sat behind the counter in front of a computer.

"Good morning, um, I'm here to pick up my schedule. I'm new to the school," I say and smile. The lady smiles and looks around her desk.

After a few seconds of searching, she finds a piece of paper and hands it over to me.

"Oliver King?" she questions, looking at me.

What the hell?

"Sorry?"

"You're Oliver King, right?"

Then it hit me. That is my name.

"That's me," I reply after a bit of a long pause. The lady gives me a look but shrugs it off. I let out a breath. That was close.

"Your classes are listed in order and I have assigned you to be with another student who has the same schedule as you to make sure you will have a good first day," the lady says.

"Oh thank you so much, who will I be with?" I ask looking around.

All I saw were a few ladies working behind the counter and a few students here and there.

"Oh his name is Harry Styles, he's just inside Mrs. Perry's office." The lady says.

And by the confused look on my face, she tells me, "Second door on your left,"

"Thank you," I say and make my way to Mrs. Perry's office.

I follow the lady's directions and come to a closed door. I lightly knocked a few times and waited. I stuck my hands in my pockets and rocked back and forth on my heels, a little nervous.

What was I nervous about? Honestly, I don't know. Maybe because I'm using a name that's not mine. Maybe because somebody might recognize me and I will be kicked out and this article will be a disaster.

As all the possible things that could go wrong ran through my head, making me even more nervous than I am already, the door opened by a boy with brown curly hair and deep green eyes.

"Hey, come in," the boy says and I do as he says.

He leaves the door open and leans over the chair to grab his backpack.

"Sorry," he mumbles as he bumps me a little. I move aside and the boy swings his backpack on his shoulder.

"Okay, ready?" The boy asks.

"Harry, your forgetting something," the lady behind the desk says. I didn't even notice her.

She smiles at me with kind eyes. Her black hair was pulled into a bun on top of her head and her lanyard read Mrs. Perry.

The boy, apparently named Harry, clears his throat and says, "Sorry, I'm being rude. I'm Harry, Harry Styles," he says and smiles, showing dimples.

"Zay- Oliver, Oliver King," I reply, catching my mistake.

I hope Harry and Mrs. Perry didn't notice.

I stick my hand out to shake but instead, Harry pulls my into a hug. It surprises me but I hug him back and pull away.

"Sorry, sort of a hugging type of person," Harry says with a kind smile, revealing his dimples.

"'S okay," I reply with a small smile back.

"Okay, Harry, Oliver, school will be starting a just a few minutes. Enough time for Harry to show you your locker and get to class." Mrs. Perry says.

"Okay, thank you," I reply and walk out, Harry trailing behind.

We walk our of the office into the hall way. I see kids gathered in groups. Those in bigger groups turned and snickered at me.