ten

The glorious morning goes by fast.

With me snuggled up against and into Liam's body, we watch two great movies, both in which made me teary-eyed. But Liam is next to me to dry my tears and give me sweet kisses to make me forget about my sadness.

As the credits roll across the screen of the second movie, Liam kisses my temple and runs his hand up my arm soothingly.

He lets out a breath and I can feel his eyes on me. I turn to face him and give me a lazy smile, fluttering my eyes closed for a brief moment.

"You are just," Liam stops, pecking my lips, "beautiful,"

I give Liam and timid smile as I open my eyes.

"We should get out of bed soon," Liam mumbles as he presses his lips against mine lightly, muffling his words.

I pull away slightly and touch the side of his face. I stroke my thumb across his cheek bone.

"What time is it?" I ask.

Liam shifts to check the time. He turns back to with a grin on his face.

"Four in the afternoon," he says.

I drop my head in the pillow and laugh.

I feel Liam move and suddenly I feel his body on mine. His lips are on my neck, his tongue swirling exotic shapes on my skin.

I feel a burn in the pit of my stomach and my heart rate begin to quicken. My breathing increases as Liam moves down my naked torso.

I harden upon his touch and can't help but thrust my hips against his, my body needy for more contact. His hands push my hips down, his fingers squeezing slightly against my skin.

I feel Liam smile against me, his teeth grazing my skin.

I let out an unintentional moan. Liam quiets me, his body moving gracefully up mine and his lips meeting mine.

His hands move from my hips inwards to the band of my briefs. His fingers curl under the band.

"Li-Liam," I breathe through the kiss.

"Yes baby," Liam responds, his voice raspy. I look up at Liam, his big brown eyes looking down at me through his lashes, lust clear in them.

"I- "

My phone rings.

Liam sighs but kisses me quickly.

"You should probably get that," he whispers when he pulls back, his voice still husky. His shifts his body off of mine allowing me to move.

I just nod and roll over. I pick up my phone that was sitting on the side table. It's Alex.

I clear my throat and answer it.

"Zayn, my man, how's that article going?" Alex's hearty voice belts through the speaker against my ear. I feel Liam's hand rest on my waist, his thumb running up and down.

"Great, still playing my roll," I respond, my voice deeper and huskies than normal.

"Well that's good. Nobody has figured you out, have they?" Alex asks, oblivious to how I sound.

I glance backwards at Liam, who's chin is rested on my shoulder, his eyes closed. I turn back.

"Nope, under the radar like you said boss," I respond.

"That's even better," Alex exclaims, "I just want to tell you that there is a due date on this article now. We're on a time crunch here at the company and we're missing our top writer."

"Oh? When will this be due?" I ask.

"In a month. I can't risk any longer. So I'm suggesting you get a move on," Alex says.

Only a month left? That throws everything off. I thought I had way longer to do this and a few weeks have already passed. Oh shit. I've been so caught up with being ignored that I briefly have forgotten about the real point in being here.

"Well that's what I'll do then boss," I reply, forcing a smile on my face to make my voice sound thrilled. "Great, talk to you soon Zayn. Good luck," Alex says and I can imagine a smile on his face.

"Thank you boss, good bye," I say and hang up.

I set my phone on the table and lay back down, sighing.

Liam wraps his arms around me and pulls me into his chest.

"What?" he mumbles into my back.

"I need to work," I groan.

"Don't we all," Liam laughs.

"I seriously need to work now though," I chuckle. My hand intertwines with Liam's and I

play with his fingers.

"Time to get popular?" Liam asks, a smile evident in his voice.

I nod.

"It's time to get popular."

-

"So," Liam says, shutting his laptop with a click, "good news,"

"I've been extended time for this article?" I ask, false hope in my voice.

Liam laughs and shakes his head. He sets the laptop on the couch and walks over to me. I stand up and Liam takes my seat and pulls me into his lap.

"Sadly no," he responds, wrapping his arms around me. I give him an exaggerated sad look, earning a smile from Liam.

"But there is a," Liam pauses, holding his breath in excitement, "party."

I'm silent.

"Let's try that again," Liam mutters.

"There's a party," he exclaims once again. "A party tonight," he adds.

He frowns at my non amused face.

"Okay, what is it?" he asks softly.

"Do I have to go?" I whine.

"Mmmmm yes, it's mandatory to go to get popular," Liam hums.

"And why is that?" I ask.

"Because everyone will be there and all you have to do is get in with the crowd and make sure you do something so crazy people will buzz about it when we get to school," Liam explains.

"Okay, no pressure," I mumble.

"Hey, you'll be fine," Liam says and pecks my nose.

"Why can't you come with me?" I beg.

Liam chuckles.

"Who said I wasn't," he states and I turn to catch a smirk on his face.

--

Liam and I hang out for a while longer and at six, I drop Liam off at his flat to get ready for the party. When I get home, I take a quick rinse and then get dressed.

I choose a button up t-shirt, a pair of black skinnies and black kicks. I also loose the glasses, replacing them with contacts, that I really don't need because my vision is close to 20/20.

Once I'm ready, I grab my keys and walk out the door, ready to pick Liam up and to just get this party over with.