Chapter 2-The Beginning

Y/N Pov:
One of my two children will be staying/living with him to assure that there are no errors to the contract,meaning that they won't break the contract,”Father said.“I assure you we won't,”said Alejandro,I scoffed as I got up out of my seat and walked out the room angry but confused at the same time,“Father better not choose me to live with that tío,”I mumbled to myself.“Am I really that bad querido?,”I turn around to see Alejandro leaning on a wall with his arm's crossed and his eyes looking at me as if he were looking at a brave but fragile puppy,“Yes you are puto bastardo,".He looked at me and smirked a pleasant smile but there was no sympathy at all in his smile.“Also don't call me sweetheart,I don't know or like you,”I say remembering what he had implied before his foolish smirk of confusion.“Well that's no way to treat your host,”he said,I look at him confused but with an untrustworthy look“Your my huésped after all,”I understood what he was saying but I have no intention of living with him I don't even know him and on the other hand I still found him sincerely untrustworthy“My apologies but I refuse to be the unlucky fowl that fall's into the foxes trap,”I said as I turned to walk away but stopped as soon as he said“We shall see my little gatito,”.I walk away with anger in my face tho not enough for the eyes to see.

A Few Minutes Later...

I exit the building and I make my way to my car,I got in and headed off to my den like a fox per say.I drove down the highway almost in a complete daze thinking of the last words that had left his mouth before I  left“We shall see my little gatito....,”.Those words lingering in my mind as I drove home“Puto culo...,”I mumbled to myself.I quickly exited my meaningless gaze right before I nearly hit the car positioned in front of me“WATCH WE'RE YOUR GOING PERRA!,”I hear the rude but innocent owner of the vehicle shout as I pick up my speed sincerely try my best to get home without having an accident with another citizen.

At Home/30 minutes Later....

In a luckly short amount of time I get home without a doubt and park my car back in the garage we're it belongs for the time being,I enter the house through the secret wall I had entered the morning and close it quietly not to disturb anyone tho it was very quiet....too quiet,I turn to see one of my respected butler's carrying a minimum amount of my suitcases outside to the front gate“Why are carrying my thing's outside,without my orders?,”I asked.“We we're told to by the Head Master that young master's nessecities were to exit the Manor until further notice,”said the butler,I understood what was happening yet again and decided to text someone .I took my phone out and searched for Liam's name and luckily he was online.

Third Person:

Y/N:Tú perra

Liam:Guess you found out who's moving 🙂

Y/N:Your a pain in the ass,your really gonna leave your little hermana with a random tío?!

Liam:Sí,Oh come on he's not that bad you know😑

Y/N:Easy for you to say you've never talked to him😒

Liam:Ugh rude,but I have talked to him...

Y/N:Liam what did you tell him?🤨

Liam:I told him I'd kill him in his sleep if he ever touched you🙂

Y/N:I guess he better keep one eye wide open when he sleeps😑

Liam:Sí,or I'll do more than just kill him🙃

Y/N:Like what?😑🤨

Liam:Like cut his dick off🙂

Y/N:.....😂

Liam:😂

Liam:Anyways mi hermanita I have a to go now so later👋

Y/N:k,later el niño de mamá👋🙂

Liam:Oh fuck off la chica de papá🙄

{End off text}

Y/N's Pov:
Well looks like I will be that unlucky fowl accept this time the fowl has to enter the foxes trap unwilling.I turn my phone off and put it securely into my pocket,I walk out side to a  jet black vehicle to which my luggage was in waiting on me to enter so it may take it's leave.I hesitantly enter the vehicle and sit only to hear the driver slam the car door and take off to god knows where....

{End Of Chapter}

Sorry I posted a little late I was very busy on Tuesday and Wednesday,but I hope you enjoyed this chapter tho it maybe short,“Adiós👋,”.