Chapter 8-(A little nap won't hurt,right?)

Y/N Pov

3 hours later....

I woke up to the sound of car honk beeping loudly“Must be the girls,”I thought to myself,I got up of the bed an rushed to the window and of course as I predicted it was them“They probably forced the driver to let them honk the horn most likely to wake me up,”I thought with slight chuckle.I change into an outfit with a colour I would normally wear per usual but to be more precise black.I hurried to get downstairs in a speedly yet  slight steady pace,as I got down the stairs it was brought to my attention that Cleo had already gotten there and helped them with their luggage,while in my unreasonable thoughts I heard two familiar voices shout aloud almost giving me-maybe even the entire house ear bleeds“Y/N!!!,”Renee and Zoe shouted before running and leaping onto me allowing the three of us to fall in a harsh manner onto the hard wooden floors of the house with a loud thump sound“We missed you so much,”I heard Zoe say in a more natural tone more calm and a little more pleasant to hear“I was only gone for a few days and we did go to the mall together,didn't we?,”I said knowing they were exaggerating a little too much though I didn't mind since I was used to it“Yeah but that was like a few day's ago and that's way too long!,”Renee said while we were helping each other off the floor me rubbing my behind still feeling pain from the fall which felt it would become a bruise later on,I looked  over to Cleo only to see her slightly chuckling trying to hold in her laughter“I feel I spoiled you two a little too much,”I sighed with a slight smirk“Really?I didn't notice,”Zoe cheekly said,I decided not to say anything and just rolled my eyes“Cleo would you mind escorting them to their rooms if your not busy?,”I asked Cleo testing to see if she had been I little too spoiled as well“No not at all madam Y/N,”she said with a gentle grin,she helped the girls to pick up their luggage's and pointed indicating the direction they were heading“Oh Cleo before you go I must ask,Is there  a library here?,”I asked Cleo waiting for a reply“hmm yes there is but it is in the young masters study,and no one dares to step foot in there,”she said calmy but with a slight glimpse of fear in her eyes as she answered my question while looking straight towards me“oh ok that's all you may continue onward,”I said in the most calm manner,she bid farewell and headed of to show the girls as to where they'd be staying while they were here and as for me I went back upstairs and headed straight for Aaron's study“Like I would actually listen,plus I'm quite sure I can find a suitable excuse as to why I was in there if I were to be caught,”I thought to myself with a devilish grin on my face as I approached the broad wooden door's of Aaron's study,I gave it a gentle push incase it were to have a creaking sound source“Hmm no sound,”I joyfully thought to myself,with that I pushed open the door and stepped inside the room closing the door behind me“HOLY SHI-,”I said quickly covering my mouth realizing that someone could of possibly heard me.After a few minutes of silence I took my hand of my mouth now knowing no one had heard my loud jester“Woah this room is huge,”I thought to myself while I looked around in a complete daze,I looked over a corner of the room to see a desk with a few books,a computer and a black man-sized coat on the back of a chair that lay behind the desk“This must be where Aaron work's when he's home,”I thought to myself as I slowly glided my fingers against the wound desk as I walked toward one of the bookshelves in search of a book to read.

20 minutes later....

I had found a few books worth time consuming and decided to have a seat at Aaron's desk since there seemed to be no other chair's in the room which was not really strange since Cleo did say no one dared to enter the room which is also probably why the it was dusty.

Time Skip
[1 hour later]

I had found a few more books but I was struggling to read them all since I was slowly falling asleep,I had tried to keep my eyes open to proceed reading the books but before I knew it I was already in a deep slumber.“A small nap won't hurt,right?”.

[End of Chapter]

Now hello my darling dearest's👋

Now I'm fully aware that I didn't post last week and that is my deepest apologies,but I didn't really have enough motivation to come up with a suitable story without it involving something I would regret in future chapters

[There may be some mistakes]
[This chapter was not edited]

And yes I will be posting two chapters this week I'm trying not to make it a habit I swear but it may become one due to my other occupations

Anyways that's all for now I hope you all have a lovely rest of your night/day

Goodbye for now👋🙂