Chapter 3-The Mansion

Y/N Pov

An Hour Later

I woke up to the sound of a voice“Wake up madam we have arrived at your destination,”the voice said,I soon realized it was the driver who had said so and I hesitantly got up out of the vehicle to try and help with my luggage but of course the maid's refused my help even when I insisted so I gave up and decided I should probably just hed inside but before I did I decided to look around outside the mansion.

It was very beautiful,lanterns lit up every outside corner of the mansion and there was a beautiful maze like garden just beside it,I didn't go there tho as to not get lost,“hmm it's almost as if the mansion was out of a Mafia Movie,”I let out a slight chuckle......the mansion gave me a Aesthetic vibe which I quite liked,well more like admired but I planned to keep that thought to myself for it's not like I plan on really talking to anyone here,not even the bastard that owns it.

Anyway I turn around and walk inside through the huge wooden door that led inside the mansion only to see a maid waiting on me,well I mean I don't know what I was expecting to be honest not that I mind since I didn't want to see Alejandro.....or did I?.The maid led me to a room upstairs and I made sure to pay attention to every turn she made the way there since she clearly wasn't going to give me any instructions,we soon got there and the room was so....mesmerizing I just couldn't find the right words to describe it,looks like the bastard does have good taste afterall“Your luggage will be up by tomorrow morning madam,until then there are some spare clothes in the closet over there,”the maid said as she pointed to a wooden closet in the corner of the room“THE bathroom is just in front of your room so is young master's room and study,good day madam,”the maid said while waving to me as she walked out the door closing it behind her“she seems to be in rush,I wonder why?,”I thought to myself while plopping down on the bed that was now addressed as mine for the time being,I decided to text the girls to see if they were ok.

TEXT:

Y/N:Hey guys wassup?

Renee:Nth just chilling

Zoey:Same here

Y/N:I'm so bored😑

Zoey:Gurl didn't you just like move into a new mansion?🤨😑

Renee:Yeah why not explore the place?😑

Y/N:I mean I could but I'd probably get lost....

Zoey:What are you afraid of something?

Y/N:What?

Renee:Child we both know that's a lie,with your navigation skills I highly doubt you would get lost😑

Zoey:So what's the deal,you afraid of running into something?🤨

Renee:Or someone😏

Y/N:You know sometimes I hate the fact you guy's know me so much😑

Renee:Atleast 18 year's of friendship didn't go to waist🙂

Zoey:So your afraid of running into Alejandro😏

Y/N:You guys are so fucking dirty minded😑

Renee:What can we say except your welcome🙂

Y/N:You and your Disney quotes😑

Zoey:They never get old🙂,now answer my question Y/N😏

Y/N:Fine,no I'm not“afraid”of running into him,I“don't”want to run into him