Chapter 9-("Goodnight Princesa")

Aaron's Pov

My meeting finally ended,I swear all those idiotas had to tell me was pure bullshit“No wonder I was on the verge of shooting all of them right on the spot,”I thought to myself.I walked out of the building my hands in my pockets and my coat thrown over my shoulders heading straight to my car,I had gotten to my car but before I could even pull the vehicle open someone shouted out to me from a far but not too far distance“Alejandro!!!,”she shouted while running up to me in her red high-heels.“I missed you!!!,”she said before leaping towards me to give me a hug though she didn't get a chance since I dodge her,she fell to the ground almost face first“Ouch,”she mumbled“Amber how many times have I told you to stop stalking me,”I said with annoyance in my voice“I prefer not to call it stalking more like keeping an eye on someone precious to me,”she said with a seductive grin“Amber I already told you I have no interest in and I never will now leave me alone,” I said pulling open my car door“WOULD YOU AT LEAST GIVE ME A CHANCE?!,”she shouted while grabbing hold of my arm“I did and you failed so never and I mean never again,”I said with a sturn voice shaking her off my arm and hopping into my car,as I drove off she just stood there with anger in her eyes while I drove off proudly with a grin on my face as if I were about to laugh.

A Few minutes Later....

I got out of my car with a sigh of relief“Finally home,”.I placed my hands in my pockets once again as I got into the house and headed towards my study,though something seemed off....

I got to my study and went inside only to see a sleeping Y/N at my desk,a few books scattered all over the desk I had so neatly cleaned before my leave.I walked over to her with a slow pace as to not wake her up with the clacking of my shoes.

“Cute...,”I thought to myself as I looked at her“I can't let her sleep in here by herself,”I said to myself as I gently picked her up and carried her to her room.On my way out I bump into Cleo one of my maids(not literally)me and Cleo exchange looks as to not make any noise that would cause Y/N to wake up and as soon as Cleo understood what was happening she quickly hurried off back in the direction she had came.

I got to Y/N's room and placed her down on her bed“how does one look so beautiful and peaceful in their slumber,”I asked myself admiring her beauty,I was so entranced that I almost felt like just stay and sleeping by her side while cuddling her but I didn't for of what she may think or do when she wakes up to see me sleeping next to her.I kissed her on her forehead“Goodnight Princesa".

539 words were used in this chapter

Can you imagine how many were used in my previous chapters?

Other than that I hope ya'll enjoyed this part even though it's short

Goodnight/Good morning to you my darlings👋🥰