Chapter 6-What Have I Done?!pt.2[Aaron/Alejandro's Pov]

Aaron's Pov

9:45am

I woke up only to see she was gone“And she took my shirt with her,”I chuckled after my short sentence.I got up and picked out some clothes for the day then headed straight to the bathroom.

A shower later....

I got out of the bathroom in fresh new clothes ready to start the day,I suddenly heard Y/N's room door open it seemed she was heading for the bathroom so I stood my back pressed against the wall waiting for her to arrive,though when she got to the door her clothes in her hand she didn't say a word she just walked past me as if I were invisible and when I tried to say something she slammed the door in my face“did the little thing just slam the door in my face?,”I thought to myself,I mean I was angry that she did that but I was also confused and a little surprised“Did I do something wrong or does she just hate me?,”I thought myself I was slightly worried and upset because I didn't want her to hate me“Wait....is it because of last night,”I thought to myself as a start to walk away from the bathroom door questioning myself to as whether she hated me or not.

A Few minutes later.....

By now I was already down the stairs and walking out the front door yet I was still questioning to whether or not she hated me“Ugh this is so frustrating,I'll think about this problem later for now I need to focus on work,”I thought to myself“Ready to go sir?,”I heard the driver say as I entered the car“Yes please drive,”I said trying to hide the fact that I was frustrated about my Y/N situation more than I cared about work“I'll have to try and talk to her about it later,”I said not knowing I said so aloud“What was that sir?,”I heard the driver say“nothing it's nothing just drive,”I said realizing I had said my word's aloud“Yes sir,”The driver said as he started the engine and with an instant started to drive off“This is going to be a long day....,”I thought to myself.

My dumbass thought I had posted this chapter yesterday,turns out all I did was save it😑

Anyway next chapter coming up next week🙂

Have a good day/night Mis hijos
Adiós👋🙂