Chapter 11-("Well this is going to be interesting")

Y/N Pov

8:00am

I wake up to the sound of birds chirping a beautiful melody as if I were in a Disney Princess Movie and I actually looked around my room to make sure I was in the same Universe,yeah dumb I know.

I went to the my closet and looked for some clothes,assuming I'd be ho-I mean at the Mansion all day.I decided to wear a Grey hoody and a pair of black shorts with black socks my colour scheme for the day I guess.

I got dressed and headed downstairs,though when I got down the stairs I was greeted by Renee,Zoe and Cleo already waiting on my arrival like little pup's waiting patiently for their owner.“Goodmorning Y/N,”I heard them say in a unusual voice,they all had smirks on their faces as if they'd seen something quite interesting.....

“Why are you guy's looking at me like that,did something happen?,”I asked knowing that I may not want to hear but also intriguingly curious“Oh nothing,”Zoe replied“Yeah just this,”Renee said right after Zoe pulling out her phone apparently to show me something.I looked at the phone screen only to see a picture of Aaron carrying me to my room in bridal style“Wait- WHAT HOW'D YOU GET THAT?!,”I asked shocked“We were coming to get you yesterday but Cleo said you were in Alejandro's study so we decided to wait awhile until you got out,”Zoe said“But when we finally decided to come get you we told Cleo to go headed to make sure you were in your room,”Renee said“But when I got there I saw Young Master carrying you to your room and before I knew it they had already taken a picture,”Cleo said finishing both Zoe and Renee's sentences“I hate you guy's,”I said in a jokingly manner“I'm sorry Y/N this is all my fault,”Cleo said almost about to cry“Cleo I was joking,”I said with a sympathetic smile reassuring her towards my joke.Zoe and Renee started to chuckle and soon Cleo started to chuckle along with them.

We walked into the living room only to see my dad and Aaron sitting and exchanging words with each other,we stood for a while waiting on them to notice our presence“Oh good morning my little bumble bee,”my dad said with a smile on his face“Morning Dad,”I said not really caring for what he had to say afterwards since I was still a little tired“So not even a why am I here?,”my dad said as his smile turned to a frown.I walked over to him and hugged him giving him a proper greeting“that's more like it,”I heard my dad say as his frown quickly turned into a mischievous grin“So why are you here dad,”I asked“Well I have a mission for you girls of course,”my dad said“Finally something fun to do,”Me and Renee said in almost in sink chuckling straight after“Alejandro will be assisting you in this mission and future missions as well,”my dad said as he reached for his car keys in his pocket“Yeah I take back everything I just said,”I said jokingly looking at Aaron“Oh am I that bad?,”he also said in a joking manner“Aww their finally flirting with each other,”Zoe said with the widest smile ever“what no we're not!,”I said slightly embarrassed“Whatever,tomorrow I want you girls including Cleo to stop by since I'm assuming all your maid's are properly trained?,”my dad said looking over to Aaron“Yes Mr.Sandeigo but only my most loyal ones and Cleo is one of them,”Aaron replied“I see that's good now remember tommorow at 10:00am sharp,got it?,”my dad turned waiting for our response“Yes father,”I replied and in a matter of seconds he was gone.“Well this is going to be interesting”.

[End of Text]

Today was my first day of University and I feel I'm gonna cry already😭

Sorry for any mistakes

Also I said I would be breaking myself out of this habit and I have to do so now which is why this chapter was short🙃

As that being said I hope ya'll enjoyed this Chapter although it was short and I'll see ya'll in the next three days

Adioś👋😊