Chapter 20-(pt.7)

Thursday/7:30am-

Third Person's Pov:

You wake up with a sharp pain in your head.You turn your head to see Aaron still laying beside you and smile.

You slowly get up easing yourself off the bed and unto the silk white carpet spread out onto the hard wood plank floors.

"Hmm,I need to take a shower"you say as you take a sniff your the reachable parts of your body.

"His scent,it's still on me.It's so strong"you say almost as if you were implying that you didn't want to wash it off you.As if you want to keep his scent as a reminder.

As a reminder of......last night.

You come out of your clouded thought."I guess I'd still have to wash it off sooner or later"you say as you let out a sigh of utter disappointment.

You turn on the hot shower and step in.

You let the hot water run down your body as the steam of the water fills the shower allowing the appearance of fog on the glass frames.

You think about what has previously happened the past few day's.

You scoff"Man these past few day's a lot has happened"you thought to yourself.You fully emerged yourself underneath the steaming shower and just stood there.

30 minutes later....

30 minutes had pasted without your present acknowledgement.You turned of the shower and gently stepped out of the shower.

You hadn't taken any clothes with you into the bathroom as you had forgotten.You wrapped yourself tightly in the one and only towel you had seen,tight enough that it showed of your curves.

You opened the bathroom door to see Aaron sitting upright on the bed reading a book you had left on the nightstand beside the bed.His hair was messy and he clearly hadn't gotten up because he still wasn't wearing any clothes,his legs were sumerged underneath the silk baby blue sheets with only his upper torso being shown.

"Good morning mi amor"he said as his gaze reverted towards you"Aww you had a shower without me?"he said with disappointment in his voice.

"You were sleeping and I didn't want to wake you up"you said walking towards your closet to pick out a suit of clothes.

"Wait........WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES?!"you asked yourself confused as to why-no wait

"He um Aaron,what's today's date?"

"Remember what I said?It's Sir to you amor don't slip up again or I'll have to punish you,also it's Thursday"he said as a smirk appeared on his face.

"Oh thanks Aar-I mean Sir"you said correcting yourself as to not create problems for yourself for now

"Hmm well I guess I have no clothes to wear for the next 5 hour's then as the maid's normally wash all my clothes on this day"you say shrugging your shoulders as you walk over to the bed and sit close to him.

"In the mean time you can borrow one of my hoodies"Aaron said as he pointed to a his suitcase in a corner of the room.

You were about to get off the bed to go get the suitcase but you were suddenly pulled back by Aaron.

You landed straight on his lap that was covered my the sheets of the bed.

"Ouch-Hey what was that for?"you asked still laying there on his lap as he looked down upon you.

"No need to put them on yet"he said

"Mmm u-Uh?"you said still confused,suddenly you felt a lump underneath your head

".............You BASTARD!!!"you shouted in embarrassment as you leaped up from his lap to hit him.

Before you could though he caught your hand and pulled you closer to him,so close you could feel his hot breathe tickling your nose.

"You know that was bold of you mi amor,I should harshly punish you for it"he said his eyes full of lust.

"i-I didn't-It was a reflex"you said creating an aliby for yourself.

"Oh I know you didn't"He said and with that he kissed you.

The kiss was so passionate as you kissed back,your lungs getting lighter as you began to run out of air and you could feel he was too.

Finally you both stopped,you gasped for air as you prepared yourself for you punishment.

But he did nothing else but rested your head on his chest,give you a kiss on the forhead and went back to reading the book that somehow didn't fall off the bed.

Time skip....

More time had pasted by of Aaron reading the same book and you just sitting there listening to him.

*BANG BANG*

"ARE YOU PEOPLE PLANNING TO STAY IN THERE FOREVER HIBERNATING OR SOMETHING?!"

It was Renee and the girl's,they'd probably gotten bored and decided to come and disturb our peace.

"We're coming"Aaron said before you could say anything yourself"Come amor,you don't want to keep your friends waiting do you?"

You both got up and Aaron threw you the hoodie he had spoken about and you slip it on over the spare bra and panties you were wearing that you had kept in one of your bags.

You two finish,freshen up and exit the room.

"Finally what took you guy's so long?"Zoey said in annoyance,her arms both folded.

"Sorry um,we were reading"you said rubbing the back of your head.

"If you say so"Cleo said sarcastically with a cheeky grin.

"Alright anyways we were wondering you guy's wanted to come out with us,we heard there's a Festival going on at the town square"Renee said

"Oh yeah I almost forgot about that"you said looking down at your feet.

"I tried to tell you,but you were dead asleep and wouldn't open the door"Raquel said with a grumpy huff.

"Sorry darling,but to answer your question Renee...Yeah we'll come"you said apologizing to Raquel and giving Renee a response.

"Alright,LET'S GO!"Raquel grabbed my hand in excitement and started running pulling me along with her.

"h-Hey SLOW DOWN RAQUEL!!!"

[End of Chapter]

Hello you've reached the end of this chapter.I hope you enjoyed it and if you did...Give it a vote why don't yah?😉

Again thanks for all the support guy's ,I appreciated it a bunch.

Have a great rest of you day/evening/night!☺

Cya next time✌