Chapter 4-Jealous Are We?

Y/N Pov

*RINGING NOISE*

I wake up to the sound of the alarm ringing in my ears“Ugh,shut tf up,”I said with a slight groan accidentally pushing my phone off the bed.I turned off the alarm,got up and picked my phone off the floor,I walked over to the closet and realized all my clothes were stacked inside in an orderly fashion“neat,”I said while chuckling at my own joke,I started looking through the closet to find something to wear and to be honest I would have just worn what I had been wearing for the past two days but I knew Renee would throw a fit about it and force me to change it anyway,I found a yellow and black crop top and black jeans which kinda made me realize almost every clothes I had always had some sort of black on it,guess I have a love for the colour black.I picked up my clothes and headed straight for the bathroom,when I got to the door it seemed as if someone was in there so I decided to lean against the wall and wait.

5 Minutes Later....

I've been waiting for 5 whole minutes,I trying not to be late for the first time since the girls often complained and teased me about it but I guess that won't be happening anytime soon....I heard the door opening“finally,”I mumbled with a sigh straight after,I leaned off the wall and looked at the door and it was no other than Alejandro standing there or should I say Aaron standing there,but something was different....I looked down to see him not wearing anything but a towel then I looked straight at him,the water dripping out of his hair and down his body I couldn't help but blush a little....“WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING?!?,Ugh compose yourself Y/N your better than this,”I thought to myself.“Hmm is kitty staring at me,”he said I could hear the confidence in his voice so I decided to be an asshole about it hoping he would leave me alone“Yeah I was and your clearly not my type,”I said though it kinda felt like a lie“then what is your type?,”Aaron said with a smug look on his face but curiosity in his voice“Guess you'll have to find out yourself,”I said with a smirk before pushing passed him into the bathroom and slamming the door in his face,“great now I'm even more late,”I thought to myself.

8 minutes later....

I had finally finished showering, put on my clothes and left the bathroom heading downstairs.When I got down the stairs I was greated by the maid I had met before“Ah young mistress,young master just went out,”she said“Sorry but I'm not your young mistress please call me Y/N,”I said with a smile on my face“My apologies mada-I mean Y/N,”she said giving me an nervous smile“And what is your name?,”I asked“My name is Cleo,”she said with a curious look on her face,“she's probably wondering why I asked her name,”I thought to myself“Cleo please change and follow me we're going to the mall,”I said“But I don't think I'll be able to carry all those bags myself ma- I mean Y/N,I might mess it all up,”she said with a worried look on her face“Oh no Cleo your just coming as my friend not as a maid,”I said with the most generous smile I had to make her feel better“THANK YOU MADAM Y/N IT'S BEEN AGES SINCE I'VE LEFT THIS HOUSE,”she said while jumping and hugging me though it wasn't tight since her body seemed to be fragile and weak,she stop hugging me and skipped off in a hurry“Oh and please hurry,”I slightly shouted

3 minutes later....

Cleo came back in a little dress that only past the edge of her kneecaps,I grabbed her hand and dragged her to the car where the driver stood he looked like he never moved from the spot he was in when I left him,we jumped in car and I shouted saying“TO THE MALL PLEASE,”the driver hopped in the car and started to drive realizing I was in a hurry.

10 minutes later....

We finally came to a stop I saw the girls waiting at the front of the mall for me and as soon as I step foot out of the car“GURL WHERE WERE YOU?!,”Renee shouted“Sorry I'm late I got caught up in something,”I chuckled awkwardly“Um who's that?,”Zoe said staring behind me to where Cleo was now standing“Oh guys meet Cleo she's my new friend,Cleo meet Zoe and Renee,”I said proudly“H-hello,”Cleo said with a shy wave“No need to be shy gurl we like having new friends,”Renee said,we all grabbed each other's hands and ran straight inside the mall knowing we'd have the best time ever.