Chapter-13(Girls Night pt.2)

Y/N Pov

“Alright so I have a list of things for us to do,”Zoe said as she pulled out a long piece of paper out of her pocket“Oh so that's what you were doing in the bathroom do long?,”Renee said as she stretched her face expression not matching her words“I always like to be prepared,”Zoe said with a wide cheeky grin on her face which we all laughed at.“So what's first on the list cadet?,”I asked in a jokingly manner“Why party of course Sargeant,”She said“Alright come on let's go down stairs,”Renee said as she grabbed my hand and start to drag me out of the room as we all grabbed onto each other's hands.

We ran through the hallways,down the stairs giggling and headed straight for the kitchen.“So what we making first?,”Cleo asked“Just grab everything sweet and junky,”Zoe said with a wink.We started searching the whole kitchen island and actually found alot of stuff“Seems Aaron has good taste in sweets too,”I said not knowing I spoke aloud“Who's Aaron?,”Renee asked“Hmm if I remember correctly that's young master's original name and no one is allowed to call him that unless there told to,”Cleo said afterwards looking at me with a big shocking smile on her face with Renee and Zoe's faces turning into the same expression“Would ya'll stop looking at me like that,he probably just told me to call him that because of work,”I said not trying to give them the idea“If you say so,”Renee said as she rolled her eyes looking straight back to the bags of sweets and snacks on the kitchen counter in which we had found“So separate bowls for everything?,”Cleo asked“Nah just put all the sweets in one big bowl and the snacks in another,”Zoe replied as we all pulled open the bags and threw them in the bowls“Hmm I feel somethings missing,”Zoe said“Oh I know pillows and blankets,”Cleo practically shouted aloud“Yes that's right,”I said as I gave her a smile“Ok I'll go get them!,”Cleo said as she skipped off to find some sheets and pillows“Cleo's so sweet,”Renee said as she looked in the direction Cleo had went with eyes that seemed sympathic but lust full at the same time“Does she have a boyfriend?,”Renee asked as she looked to me for an answer“No,why tho?,”I asked after replying to her previous question“Oh no reason,anyway we watching a movie or nah?,”Renee said as she tried to change the topic“Hmm not sure,Y/N?,”Zoe said asking me for some suggestions“I don't know either,”I said casually strugging it off“How do you not know you always pick the movies?!,”Renee shouted“Yeah you literally always have a paper with a list of new movies we haven't watched,what happened to it?!,”Zoe asked as she continued to shout at me with Renee“I threw it away 6 months ago,”I casually said knowing I had probably wrote a copy of the paper and placed it somewhere“WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!,”They both asked in sync“Well I didn't think I'd make it this far so shut the fuck up!!!,”I shouted back at them,they both looked at me in shock for a few minutes but then“*chuckle*,”we all looked around only to see a Cleo dying of laughter holding sheets in her hand,one by one we all started to laugh with her.

A Huge Time Skip Later.....

I decided on a movie and by the end of it everyone except me was already holding on to each other for fear of their life since I of course picked a scary movie since I found them intriguingly funny[A/N:I actually do fancy scary movies in real life alot]
We finished our snacks,cleaned up everything and headed upstairs to my room,with our blankets and pillows of course.

We got to my room and placed the blankets on the floor“Ok so what next?,”Renee asked looking towards Zoe since she had made the list“Dance Party!,”Zoe shouted out as the song Woman from Doja Cat started to blast in through out the room.We all started to sway around the room waiting for the right moment to start the dance that was created on tiktok by Tracy.oj,the part we'd been waiting for finally came and we all started to dance in sync and when it end we all went back to randomly dance

Time Skip....

We finished our dance party after playing a few more songs we went on to“The Talk[A/N:Ya'll know what I'm talking about]“So Cleo you have a boyfriend?,”Renee was quick to asked patiently waiting for a reply“No I'm not really interested in boys....,”Cleo said shyly as she proceeded to look the down“Wait are you-,”Zoe asked already knowing the answer“*nod*,”Cleo nodded her head in response still looking like she had been frowned upon“Cleo its ok we support you,I mean I'm a lesbian too,”Renee said trying to cheer up Cleo“You sure?,”Cleo asked for more reassurance as she looked towards me and Zoe“Definitely!,”we both said in sync with Zoe giving her most cheerful smile“Speaking of boyfriends,how's it going with my brother?,”I asked Zoe keep a calm expression as not to alarm her“Uh it's going good I guess,I haven't talked to him for a while now actually....,”Zoe said her face turning into a frown just like the one Cleo had“That son of a bitch...,”I said my face turning serious as I started to chew my tongue as to not say anything more than that“Ok moving on from me though,so Y/N how are you and Aaron going?,”Zoe said her face turning from a frown to a smirk not quite good“Wha-,”I said before accidentally biting my tongue“Madam Y/N are you ok?!,”Cleo shouted as she jumped up and ran over to me“Yeah I'm fine,just bit my tongue,”I said my voice sounding a slight muffled,the room door suddenly burst open as Aaron entered the room as if he were in a haste.He got closer to me and kneeled down to me and grab my chin pushing Cleo a away“Are you ok,are you hurt?,”Aaron asked as everyone in the room looked at me and Aaron still in shock“It's fine I just bit my tongue that's all,”I said as I held on to his hand try to push it away from me“Let me see it...,”Aaron said as he waited for me to obey his orders“Hey fuck of-,”and before I could finish my sentence I felt the softness of Aaron's lips on my mouth,he's tongue seeping into my mouth slowly moving mine as he went along.He didn't stop for a few minutes and I was starting to lose air,he finally pulled away and he didn't even look like he could barely breathe meanwhile I was breathing heavily trying to catch as much air as I could so I wouldn't end up fainting right on the spot“That should make it better,Goodnight love,”Aaron said as he proceeded to turn away his back and walk out the room with Renee,Zoe and Cleo still in shock just look at him until he left and then looked back at me with humongous grins on their faces“OMG THAT SH!T WAS NOT ONLY HEATED BUT FRYED WITH SOME SPICINESS ON THE SIDE!!!,”Renee shouted aloud as she moved the finger as to act sassy but also shocked“SOME HOLD ME I THINK I'M ABOUT TO FAINT!!!,”Zoe said as she proceeded to pretend fainting only for Cleo and Renee to catch her and push her back up“That was rather shocking-,”I said as I lifted myself off the floor to stand up straight“SHOCKING?!ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!THAT'S LIKE THE MOST AMAZING THING I'VE SEEN THE YOUNG MASTER DO TO A GIRL,THE MAN DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THE SLIGHTEST BIT OF SHAME!!!,”Cleo bursted out shouting which was unusual but I just looked at them“Which means he's dated other girls then....plus he was probably just doing it to be the usual asshole he is,”I said with a calm expression“Anyway was it's been a long night so I think we should go to bed now,”I said as I looked over to Zoe“Uhh yeah sure I guess we can,”She replied.

The girls all layed down on the floor and I layed on the bed and soon we all fell asleep“What an interesting night”.

[A/N:I'm sorry again for not posting as much but if you want to know the reason feel free to look in the description of this story

Sorry for any mistakes and I shall now retreat back to my work good day/goodnight everyone