The Mission-Chapter 15(pt.2)

Mr.Sandiego's POV

“Your right we do need to talk,”I heard the young master Lopez answer“First of all how the fuck did they manage to find us?!,”I heard my daughter Y/N shout right afterwards“Word's young lady,”I calmy said though a frown still lingered on my face“Let alone how did they know about our fucking mission?!,”I heard Renee shout completely ignoring what I had said before.I rolled my eyes and started to speak“There was a mole in our facility,”I said with my hand placed under my chin,eyes closed I could still sense everyone's face expressions some shocked,some furious and some calm not being surprised.I snapped my fingers and a guard came in with a boy in a doctor's looking cloak“Here's your mole sir,”the guard said as he proceeded to let go of the mole and stand at the door to block him from escaping.“Ah so the mole was working in the lab department,”my daughter said as she looked down upon the boy and gave him a deathly stare“You better start talking before Y/N here loses her patience,”Zoe said as she looked over to Renee with a scared but calming look to try and seem a little more tough“Yeah trust me we know what that's like,”Renee said as she rubbed the back of her neck looking over to the boy just sitting at the front door of the room awkwardly but I could sense he felt a little threatened“Talk!”Y/N said slightly raising her voice which made everyone in the room flinch.My daughter is normally a chill person whom doesn't really care for the world or humanity itself,she believes that there's no point in caring for something or someone that's never going to change,she's fascinated by people's emotions which brings me to my own question“How is it possible for her to have fallen in love with a careless womanizer?”.I tried to find the answer to my question spacing out from the world around me.

For a few minutes I was spaced out,suddenly I heard someone snap their finger as if it were supposed to snap me out of my transe,so I snapped out of my transe and looked around me“Dad you spaced out for a bit,”I heard Y/N say as she sit in a chair close to me her hand on my hand“I'm fine,did you get him to talk?,”I asked seeing that the boy was no longer in the room“Yeah we did,”Y/N replied“His names Arny,he's a 17 year old boy who has no family,they were all killed in a fire when he was only 6.Hes currently living at a Hotel in the west which I'm assuming those asses payed for him to live there in exchange for him getting information from the Headquarters,”Alejandro said stating his alibi at the same time“So what's the plan?”Renee said as a little maid girl whom I hadn't noticed was even there sat in her lap with her head laying on her chest fast asleep“Hmm for now I'll just be relocating you guys,”I said think of where they could go“We could go to my house,”Y/N said“You guys couldn't possibly go there that Mansion is to obvious,”I said“Not that Mansion dad,I'm talking about the one on the private island I bought two days before I had to move in with Aaron,”Y/N said as she rolled her eye's her hand on her waist“It's well guarded trust me,”Y/N said looking at me for my approval“Hmm I don't suppose why not,alright you will relocate there for the time being.I'll get one of my Jets to get you,”I said approving her request.

Few minutes later

Y/N Pov

A few minutes later the Jet arrived and we headed of on their journey.There was just one minor problem.....

Here's part 2 😌
There's obviously gonna be a part 3,“What?,you thought I was going to just end it there?,NEVER!”

Unfortunately for me though I was supposed to be doing a quiz,I'm only half way and I only have 10 more minutes and I literally have 20 questions left😭

Anyway hope ya'lls days/nights are going great anyway bye👋🙂