The Mission-Chapter 19(pt.6)

Y/N's POV:
We got to the room and Cleo immediately ran over to a"Wack the Weasel"game that was in the right corner of the room.

"Oooo I remember the game,I used to play it when I was younger"Cleo shouted in delight as she ran over to the machine.

"Oh right I remember"Aaron said rubbing the back of his head"You used to take me to the arcade when I was a bit younger"Cleo said as she fixed her gaze upon the game screen a started a round while Renee cheered her on in the background."Hey mom look!"Raquel said a she pointed at a targeted practice game that was in the other corner opposite of where Cleo and Renee stood."You wanna play that one?"I asked looking at both Raquel and Aaron"Heck yah!"Raquel shouted as she began to run over to grab a bow n arrow.

"You know how to play?"I asked looking up at Aaron"Yeah,I think I remember a little he said slight rubbing the back of his head which made me let out a small chuckle."Don't worry I don't really remember how to do this either,it's been awhile since I've even touched a bow n arrow"I said my face turning red of embarrassment.

I went,grabbed an arrow and aimed the arrow right for the target.I let go of the arrow and-

*woosh*

"Shoot,I missed..."I said slightly disappointed.

A few arrows later....

"Why do u keep missing!"I asked frustrated and very pissed.

I aimed once more but I suddenly felt someone grab my waist with one hand and the other on my hand which positioned the bow."W-what are you doing?"I asked my heart beat getting faster and faster."I'm helping you amor"Aaron answered me seeming to be more focused on the target rather than the fact that my heart beat was getting louder and louder.

"You've gotta keep your eyes one the goal and keep moving towards your target"Aaron said confusing me with each words"Wait what?"I asked in a confused tone.

"The archer who misses should not blame his or her target"he said as he seemed to get closer to my neck to the point where I could feel his breath tickling me making me slightly flinch.

"Okay okay Y/N concentrate!,keep your eyes on the goal....

*woosh*

I opened my eyes and"It was a straight bullseye....IT WAS A STRAIGHT BULLSEYE!"I shouted excitedly.I jumped in excitement and hugged Aaron tightly."Your welcome amor"He said with a smirk."Umm thanks I guess"I said slowly backing away from him as realizing what I had just done."What a lovely shot"Raquel said with a devilsh grin."Don't.You.Dare!"I said with a death stare which I realized somehow came of as cute to Aaron as he gave me a slight pat on my head proceeding to say"Your so cute when your angry".

-The rest of the was basically just us all playing games together with not only loud shouts of us raging but also happy laughter filling the halls of the Mansion-

Later That Night...

We were all saying goodnight to each other,and it was then I remembered that Aaron was sleeping in my room.

"So where do I sleep?"He asked,and as much as I hate to say this I can't let him sleep on the floor especially since he had been in the rain and still hadn't changed his clothes"Beside me,I don't want you catching a cold"I said as I took the sheets if of the bed."Oh so you do care about me?"he said a sly grin forming on his face"Oh shut it"I said rolling my eyes."Come on,you know you love me"he said"Hmm do I know that?"I said looking at him as if I were seriously asking him"Yes,yes I do"I said slightly blushing with a smirk formed on my face.

He grabbed me pulling me onto the bed along with himself laying underneath me.He nuzzled his face into my neck and started to place small little kisses on my neck

[A/N:which so happens to be hers and my weak spot irl]

I let out a slight moan and he stopped"Your moans sound so delightful,hmm why don't we see what other sounds you can make amor?"

[End of chapter]

Okay okay I know what yall are thinking rn

"She's probably gonna be leaving us at another cliff hanger again🙄"

Well I'm actually not gonna be this time...you'll see what I mean soon enough but for now this is where this chapter ends and trust me it's worth it.....if you know what I mean😏

Also I somehow woke an hour ago which was 8:53pm fo me so...that's why yall are probably seeing this at night👀 🌙  🌃

Anyway I hope yall have a great rest of your night or day

Cíao👋☺