The Mission-Chapter 14

Y/N Pov

7:30am

We all wake up to the door being kicked down“We gotta go now!!!,”I heard Aaron shout as he's rushed over to us,as he rushed over to us I took some time to make out what was going on.“A pistol in his hand,his hair a mess as per usual but fresh bloodstaines on his now unclean undershirt”.

“What the fuck is going on?!,”I heard Zoe shout with a hint of fair“They've found us,”I said with a firm face as I got of the bed and ran straight to my closet.I started to pack a bag with clothes and money I had stashed while the girls changed and Aaron held the door shut.

We finished changing in high top speed“there's a door behind the closet.Open it and GO!,”Aaron shouted from across the room as he struggled to hold the door“They were going to kill him if I-well we let him stay behind”.“No.”I slightly mumbled“What was that?,”I heard Aaron ask“I said NO,I will not leave you here to die,”I shouted,as much as I hated the idiot that didn't mean I was gonna let him just die.

Aaron looked at me and I looked at him with a tear about to fall from my cheek.The girl's had already opened the door and started heading out“GUYS COME ON,”Renee shouted as she held Cleo in her arms trying to cover her ears from the loud banging of the door.Aaron looked at the door behind him and then back at me.

Alejandro/Aaron Pov

I couldn't just let her stay and die but at the same time she wouldn't let me die.I looked at the door and then back at Y/N,“The hurt in her eyes,the tear falling from her cheek,It almost broke my heart”

I let go of the door and ran towards her and picked her up and started to run towards the closet door.

She looked up at me as we heard footsteps running towards us.I quickly slammed the door behind us.

They couldn't get in for now,this door was hardcore steel.I walked down the dark passageway and eventually caught up to the others who were standing outside waiting on our arrival.

We all got into the car and drove all the way back to Headquarters.

30mins later

Y/N Pov

We all got out the car and headed inside.“Mr.Lopez and Ms.Sandiego please follow me to the meeting room”a boy who looked almost close to my age politely said as escorted us towards the third most biggest room in Headquarters.

We got there in a few minutes and were greeted by my Father“Ah you two youngsters finally made it”my Father said as he proceeded to sit down in his seat.“We need to talk”.

No I won't be ending this chapter there,what do yah think I am,a mad woman?.......don't answer that

Anyways ofc I'm going to have a part 2,I'm probably going to be making all my chapters like this in the future“Short but has multiple parts”

Anyways I hope this can keep you guys until my next update

Goodnight/Good morning my loves👋☺️