A Bad Morning

Evan slept peacefully through the night until his 8 AM alarm started blaring in the morning. Groggily he quickly reached over to his nightstand to turn it off, when he remembered what had happened the night before. 'Shit that must've been loud.' He thought to himself. "Hey, you ok?" He asked as he looked down at the pillow he was loomed over. However, when he did there was nothing to be seen. "Ben?" He asked as he leaned back over to his side of the bed. 'Did he move under the covers at night?' He thought to himself.
     With a slow and steady hand he lifted the covers off of only to find that Ben was missing from there as well. At this moment Evan began to panic. "Ben, Ben come out this isn't funny. I'm really sorry about the noise just I forgot. You don't need to hide everything's ok." He said he continue to look on the bed only to find that he was nowhere to be seen. He searched around for 10 minutes he beginning to wonder if he'd accidentally crushed him in to sleep. That was a more thought. He couldn't bear to live with him if he didn't know that he had hurt Ben. Though he ended up concluding that Ben had left sometime in the night.
     Looking back on it, it wasn't much of a surprise. You should've expected I'm trying to scape again. He just thought that they had made so much progress Ben had promised That he wouldn't try to leave again. Evan had trusted him to keep his word, after all he had done the same. He hadn't told anyone about him or what he was called. He still didn't plan on doing it either, he didn't want to break the frail trust he had just gained, even though it seem to decide if it wasn't too important to little borrower. Eventually he started getting ready to go to class which started at 9:00 in the morning, giving him roughly 30 minutes to get ready and then 20 to walk there. He got ready he went through his mind thinking of what he might've did wrong. Sure either first interaction wasn't the best, but they had gotten past that hasn't they? They had just watched a whole two hours I'm sure I gather with her I'm trying to get away at all. So now he thought about it he could've just been waiting to get away the entire time. He could've been lying to him from the start. He would've been justified considering the first meeting. At the beginning he really had no reason to trust Evan, but as they spent more time together he tried to prove that he was only trying to be a good person and be his friend. He thought he'd been doing a good job, but apparently not. Or at least not good enough for him to want to stay. He was hurt, he still wanted to get to know him better.
     As he was getting his breakfast that morning he kept looking around the kitchen seeing if he could spot him anywhere call mom trying to see if there had been a misunderstanding and then I wanted to talk more. Though it never happened, he didn't see him the whole morning. As he was just about to finish his breakfast of a granola bar and some coffee he suddenly remembered but this was her Ben got his food. They didn't really have anything healthier than this at the moment they never really bought fruit as it wasn't a priority for them, but now it was. ' i'm going to have to stop by the store later and get some fruit.' Even thought to himself has he left the rest of his granola on the counter by the paper towels where he had found Ben. He debated on whether he should write Ben a note or now, but eventually decided against it. Grabbing his things from his room and taking one last look around the apartment here walked out the door and to class.

    Ben had planned to go say hello to Evan in the morning and explain what happened and why he left the night prior. He wanted to tell him that he really did have someone to get back to, if he feel that that was still the right decision. Explain how he was just trying to protect Kris since he didn't know what Evan was capable of. Sure it was mean, but it was the truth. If he didn't feel like it was the right decision anymore he just tell him that he got cold and want to sleep in his own bed. Though to his surprise Kris was already up before him which was a rare occurrence. "Hey man, what're you doing so early?"

Kris looked his direction for a moment before answering. "Well, last night I was thinking about how much I missed our home you know? So I was thinking we could take a week and go over there." He said