We Meet Again

Two days have passed and Kris was getting ready to leave for his trip over to his parents house.

" are you sure you don't wanna come with?" Kris asked Is he still in his bag over his shoulder ready to grab a second one.

"Yeah, I think I'm good on the visiting people for now." Ben laughed.

"Well I guess I'll see you in a week then." Kris said as he grab the second bag and walked out the door.

Ben waived I'm off as he shut the door. ' all right I'll just wait about an hour to make sure he's gone and then I can go talk to Evan again. I hope he has been thinking about it too much. He's been acting.. A little strange lately. No I can't really blame him." Ben said to himself in the empty home. He had noticed how Evan was deliberately leaving out food for him lately, he'd even got fruit which was a welcome surprise. But we also noticed him cleansing around the room more often than usual how's it looking to see if Ben was somewhere in the room. He feel bad for making him worried, though he knew that he didn't really have much of a choice in that matter. So he waited. He counted the minutes until it had finally reached the one hour mark where he dumped it safe for Kris to be out of at least the apartment by now.
He made his way through the walls do you Evans room quietly. It was a weekend so he should have been in there working on some thing. By the time he got there he realized he was right in his assumption and he was working like usual at his desk on some thing. He couldn't really see what it was from this angle though. Finally he made his way to the entrance by Evans bed where he had escaped from the first time. Carefully he made his way across the room or staying close to the walls as he eventually reached Evans desk. I can wanted it to be a surprise when he saw him again. Though after two days it would probably be a surprise either way. Carefully he threw his hook up onto the desk without Evan noticing. He climbed up and sat on the edge of the desk with a smile on his face as he looked to Evan "Hey, miss me"

Evan sat at his desk working on a drawing of a lake. He was focused on his work so much he didn't even take notice of the small man who sat on the edge of his desk until he had actually spoken. As soon as he'd heard the small voice he got startled and pushed himself up and away from the desk, causing it to shake a bit. In turn Ben scrambled away from the edge and slipped a bit.

"Heh, didn't mean to scare yah" Ben said with a slight awkward laugh as he got to his feet again. "I just thought I'd come to visit you." He said with a smile.

Evan looked at Ben for a few moments before he spoke. "Oh! B-Ben I wasn't expecting you" he said with a sigh as he got closer and bent down to eye level with the desk.

Ben watched carefully as Evan did so. It was a little nerve wracking to be in front of him again. He'd forgot on just how big he was compared to him, at least up close. "Yeah I kinda didn't think you would. I just wanted to come out and apologies for leaving you like that. I-" he cut himself off before he could speak. He'd wanted to tell him how Kris was waiting and he needed to get back otherwise he would have worked, but now that he was face to face with him again, he just couldn't bring himself to tell him about Kris. "I got cold and wanted to sleep in my own bed" An obvious lie. Evan's bed was warm and comfortable and soft while Ben's was rough and cold.

Evan raised an eyebrow but didn't want to intrude more, at least Ben had came back. "Ah I see" he paused for a moment. "Then they didn't you come back for two days?" He asked.

To this Ben had no clear answer, nor did he have a good lie. "To be completely honest.. I was a little scared" Ben said with a laugh. "Your the first human I've ever met you know, it's quite.. how should I say.. intense" he laughed.

Evan let out a small chuckle. "Yeah I can see that. Well, I'm glad you decided to come back and talk." He'd said with a smile. "To be honest I thought you left" he said as he rubbed the back of his neck.