Slight Annoyances

Andrew waited patiently for a few moments after he heard Evan leave, wanting to make sure that he had not forgotten anything and would be out for a while. After five or so minutes he concluded that Evan wouldn't be back anytime soon so he didn't have to worry about bringing Kris to the living room. As soon as he deemed it safe he ended up carefully picking up Kris before he'd brought him over to the couch, setting him down softly. He didn't want to have to keep him stuck in his room all day so he'd had to come up with an excuse to get Evan out of the house.With a sigh he sat down on his knees in front of the couch so that he was eye level with the small face in front of him. "Sorry I had to keep you cooped up for so long." Andrew said softly as he rested his chin on the couch cushion.

Kris gave a small nod. He wasn't exactly sure what to do. He hadn't talked to the human all day, he may have last night but that was when he was in pain. Now, he had his mind back on track and his main goal was still just trying to get away from the human. Though he didn't know how to do that with his new injury.

Andrew sighed when Kris still didn't say a word. He hasn't really talked to him all besides the shake of the head when offered food and a nod as a thank you. At least that's how he interpreted it. He'd thought that maybe bringing him out into a larger space would help him to speak more, though it seemed he was intent on going back to the silent treatment. "Please say something" he said as he tilted his head to the side, a bit like a dog begging for food. The only response given was how Kris backed up a little. So gently Andrew reached a hand around Kris's back. He pulled him closer, careful to not hurt his injured arm as he did so. His eyes softened as Kris tried his best to keep himself in place. "I know you can talk and you know that I know, so how about we just try to make this whole situation a little more bearable?" he said quietly as he stared deeply into the small dark brown eyes looking back at him.

Kis shook his head as he pressed his back against the giant hand behind him to get as far away from the human as possible. "I don't want to talk," he spat. "I WANT to go home"

Andrew took a pause at this, up until now he hadn't even considered where this little guy would have lived. "Go...home?" he repeated softly. "Where's that?" he asked, making Kris stiffen as if he was afraid to give the answer.

"I can't say" Kris said as he looked away. He couldn't tell him where he lived, if he did he might try to hunt him down along with Ben.

"Well why not?" he asked As he brought Kris a little closer, not able to see how uncomfortable it made Kris.

Once again Kris tried to stop himself from getting shoved closer, though it wasn't like it actually made a difference to the human anyways. "I just can't" he said, this time more forcefully as he brought his knees closer to himself, though his hands gripped the fabric of the couch under him.

"Well its not like anything stopping you." he said in a huff, feeling slightly annoyed with how stubborn Kris was being. He was only trying to help after all.

Kris got a chill down his spine at the human's tone, he noticed a glint of anger lingering in Andrews gase, he could even feel how his fingers on his back twitched. No matter how much he wanted to hide, to run and get cover from the being who loomed in front of him, he knew there was no use in even trying. "I can't. Its just the rules." he said a bit shakily.

"What rules?" Andrew asked as he raised an eyebrow. "Are there more of you? Is that why you wont tell me?" he asked.

Kris quickly shook his head. "NO, no there's no one else like me. I-I live alone" Kris said hastily as he tripped over his own words to try to make up a believable lie. "I-its just general rules I have to follow, ok?" he said as his eyes grew desperate. "It's to keep me safe alright?"