An Accident

Andrew held his breath in shock as he watched the small man walk closer and put his hand against the plastic of the container. He watched as he looked up at him with beautiful brown eyes. He sharply inhaled a breath from shock as he watched what happened as a small grew on his face. He couldn't believe that he'd actually come up to him let alone made a gesture of, hopefully, good will towards him. "See? Everything's ok I won't hurt you." He smiled as he kept his finger in the same spot. The small man flinched a bit at the words but kept his hand on for a few more moments before backing up a bit.

Kris didn't trust the human, no, no one in their right mind would ever trust a human, but here didn't really have much of a choice to believe it or not since all the other options were horrifying enough. Though, he still refuse to give the human any indication that he understood what he was saying. It was his way of keeping a little control in the situation. He needed to feel like he had some power here even though it was obviously not the case.
     He couldn't be trapped with this human for god knows how long without having some control over his predicament. Though he knew that it was practically meaningless to keep silent, it was worth it to keep the secret of all borrowers. Perhaps he'd find him less interesting and let him go. That was laughable to think. Most likely he'd end up getting killed before he even considered releasing him back into his home.

"You know, it's a little hard to keep up a conversation on my own?" Andrew said with a laugh.

Kris only stared at him with a blank expression, trying his best to look calm and collected in the situation even though moments prior he was a shaking, crying, mess in the humans hands.

With a sigh Andrew tried to keep making conversation topics. It seemed that the small man was done with interaction for the time being, so he decided to grab some food and water for him, in case he got hungry during the night. He walked to the kitchen quietly after shutting the door behind him. To his surprise he saw Evan packing up food that he'd cooked that night. "What's all this?" He said with a smirk.

Evan whipped his head around to see Andrew as of shocked that he was in the kitchen. "O-oh I didn't see you there." He said with a nervous laugh.

Andrew smiled at him. "Sorry to sneak up on you and spook you like that" he said with a laugh.

"So what'd yah make?" He asked as he walked over.

Evan smiled. "Just Mac & cheese. Nothing special just felt like makin' it tonight" He said with a laugh as he began putting it in a container.

" well leave some out because I was actually just going to get some food." Andrew said as he walked over to grab a bowl from the cabinet.

Evan nodded has he put the rest of the Mac & cheese into the container but left the lid off so Andrew could take some. " I had to use the vanilla almond milk because we didn't have any regular, so it might be a little sweet" he added as he began to walk out of the kitchen.

" yeah that's fine" Andrew said that he grabbed a fork and walked over to the container to put most of it in the bowl. There was only about half a bowl left so he decided to just take the rest of it so they wouldn't have anything unneeded in their fridge. "Hey by the way, why'd you bail tonight?" He asked as he walked over to Evan who had stopped in his tracks.

Evan gave a nervous laugh before he answered the question as if stalling. "Oh, I just thought that it was going to rain." He smiled

"Well I guess you were right about that" Andrew said with a laugh as he walked over to Evan. "It just seemed like you were really excited to go." He said before pausing. " none of them said anything to you, right?" He asked in a concerned tone.