Active Imagination

Meanwhile Ben and Evan had eaten their dinner and stayed up until around 1am  watching the show that Ben liked. They'd watched about five or six episodes in which Ben asked a lot of questions of who the characters were and what was going on. Eventually Evan figured out that he hadn't seen most of the beginning of the show and he'd hopped in towards the end of the second season. They had ended up just watching the episodes up and missed instead so that he could understand the whole show.

They'd talked for a good portion of the night before Ben left to go to sleep in his own bed. He was a bit reluctant to do so, it was so warm in Evan's bed. So nice and soft. 'And he's just so cute- No. No he's not cute. He just acts cute sometimes is all.' Ben thought on his way back with a soft smile on his face. His eyes were tired and by the time he'd gotten back to their home in the walls he'd set his stuff down my the door and went and flopped on his bed. He didn't have to worry about borrowing this week, at lest anything but water. He'd still have to make trips to grab it, otherwise he figured he could hang out with Evan and get food.
Sure, it was lazy and against the borrower code, but it was so good. The food was warm or sweet, he had eaten things he'd never dreamed of trying before. He thought of Evan as he went to sleep. 'He has school on Monday, tomorrow's Sunday. That gives me one day with him fully.' He thought to himself trying to map out the day. He wanted to do everything he could with Evan before Kris got back from his parents house. That mostly just included talking and Ben learning more about human culture. He was fascinated by it honestly. It has so much more history than what at he'd heard about borrowers. He drifted off to sleep, thinking about what tomorrow would bring.

Evan woke up at around 9am, he'd stayed up late last night talking with Ben. Briefly he wondered if he'd come visit him today too, he said he would but.. last time he promised something he.. 'no, no he'll come back.' Evan assured himself as he got changed and went to grab some breakfast. Oddly, Andrew was up already making eggs and bacon. "Wow, never seen this before" he commented as he walked into the kitchen.

Now it was Andrews time to get surprised. He looked around quickly to see Evan walking towards him. "Y-yep! I wanted to since I took the day off." He said with a smile.

"You did?" Evan asked. "How come? I mean isn't today only a 5 hour shift?" He asked confused as he looked at the eggs already on a plate and the bacon being cooked in the pan. It smelled amazing.

"I just want feeling well" he said as he motioned to the Tylenol container sitting out on the counter.

"Oh, we'll if you need anything today just text me and I'll be there" he said as he grabbed a plate. "Mind if I grab a bite to eat?" He asked.

Andrew nodded. "I'll keep that in mind, and yeah, go ahead. I made too much for myself anyways." He laughed a bit.

Evan nodded as he filled up his plate. He wondered if he should eat with Andrew or go in his room fo wait for Ben. He'd mentioned that he normally borrowed food left on the counter, which Evan normal put out the night before and it's be gone either by morning or by the time he'd come home from his classes. Evan wondered if he had food at his home. 'Where even is his home?' He thought to himself as he mindless sat at the table. He'd asked before but Ben just said that he couldn't say. Was it close? Did he have to walk a long way go get here or was he just always around? He doubted he'd get an answer to any of those questioned as he looked over to Andrew who'd taken the rest of the food into his plate.

"I think I'll eat in my room today. I think I'll go back to sleep after I eat" Andrew smiled as he grabbed a fork and took one out for Evan as well.

"Good call, I think I'll do the same" he said as he stood up and grabbed the fork Andrew had gotten for him. "I'm a little tired too"

Andrew laughed. "You normally wake up at 8 what do you mean tired?"