Trapped

Kris sat there, simply and utterly  dwarfed by the human who held him captive on his bed. He stayed curled up, though this time he was lying on his side. His hands protecting his head rather than huddling his knees this time as he sat there. He shook there, heart beating so fast he was sure that the human could feel it on his hand that was lightly touching his back. He could feel the humans pulse, the texture of the leathery palm on the back of his hands and head, he felt the humans breath washing over him in rhythmic waves. It was nothing short terrifying.
He'd heard the humans words of reassurance but payed them no mind. He couldn't trust anything a human said. There all liars. He had no idea what was to come, all he knew was that the next moments of the rest of his life would be controlled by the human and whatever he wanted to do. He could do so many things, so many.. Kris hated to think about it. The humans finger were taller than him, he could do nothing to stop whatever he wanted to do to him. He couldn't understand why Ben was so fascinated with the one. We'll, he could, but not for the same reason as wanting to meet one. Kris was just glad that if he was killed, Ben wouldn't have to be there to witness it or get killed as well. He was just glad that Ben would be safe from humans, that was if he had anything to say about it.

Andrew watched as the small man raised his arms to cover the back of his head as he crawled to the back of his palm. It was quite cute if he was being honest. He let out a small laugh as he leaned in a bit closer to look at the small man.
"So, what's your name?" He asked as he pulled him a small bit closer. It was hard to see his face with him so far away like that. Andrew could feel his heart beating against his hand, it seemed like he was scared. Andrew couldn't really blame him, he was after all, a giant to this little person.
As he leaned in closer to get a better look he saw tears running down the poor things face. His heart skipped a beat. 'He's absolutely terrified of me..' He thought. "Hey, it's allright. I already said I won't hurt you. You can calm down." He said in a soft tone. Slightly he brought his hand away from the small man to give him a bit of breathing room.

Kris looked up to the human for a split second before looking away quickly once more. 'Like I'll believe that.' He thought. 'I'd never believe a human like you. Your all monsters.' He thought.

Seeing no response Andrew had no idea what to do. He wasn't sure if this guy could talk or if he was mute or if he was just in too much shock, he didn't want to risk hurting the small fellow by keeping him in his hand, though he couldn't let him just run off and potentially get hurt. Like in the closet, if he had stayed in there too long something most definitely would have fallen on him. He shuttered at the thought of his actions, though not intentional, hurting someone so small and innocent.
As he thought of what to do he observed the small man for a bit, he seemed to have dark skin along with dark brown hair, a long purple coat like he had seen before, a dark purple turtleneck, brown shorts, grey knee socks, along with black boots. He also had the smallest pair of goggles that he had ever seen, it was absolutely adorable. He briefly wondered how he would have been able to get such perfect circles to make something like that. Though his mind didn't dwell on it for long as he tried to think of some way to keep the small man safe, while limiting contact with him.
His eyes glanced around the room ever so slightly to see if there was anything he could use. He could still feel the small man shaking against his hand, only making him want to find a better place for him to stay. His eyes then landed on a small clear terrarium he'd used to keep a caterpillar in a few months before, he'd found one outside and decided to keep it till it became a butterfly. It turned out to be a moth, but he was proud all the same and let it go. Briefly he wondered how he'd do this, though he'd already carried the small man before, so a few more times couldn't hurt.

Kris stiffened when he'd felt the human pick him once more after a long pause of silence. He'd stopped crying by now, only dry tear stains were left on his face. He didn't was to go anywhere with this human, even if it was just to another part of the room or apartment. The human hadn't said a word to him after he had refused to speak. 'Is he angry?' Kris thought as he lightly shook. An angry human was almost worse than a curious human. He was glad that he wasn't caught by the other, though he briefly wondered if he was being talked to be shown off to the other as some kind of sick discovery.
He lifted his head up and gently peered out of the human cupped hands, only for the human to stop as he did so. He was debating on weather go ask him not to revealed him or not, though when the human nudged him closer to his chest and began to knelt down, he decided against it.