STORY 4-KISS OF DEATH

One kiss. One life taken. Yes, you're right. Every time I kiss a guy, he will be lifeless when our lips parted. I'm no ordinary girl and that is my dirty little secret. I live with my father in an old apartment. He is a jobless drunkard who doesn't care about me. Don't bother asking me if I have a mother because I don't have one. My life is hell itself. A total chaos but I hide it all behind my pretty innocent face.

My classmates don't know that dark secret of mine. They look up to me as if I'm the most perfect girl in the world. That is because they're under my spell, a spell that no one can escape. I can have everything in a single snap of my hand for the fairy will grant it in a blink of an eye.

How ironic that I call it a fairy when it is a monster living inside me. I am living an easy life but there is no such thing as FREE LUNCH. Of course, I have to feed him too.

I have to feed the fairy.

"I bought our tickets for the newly aired movie. I'll fetch you at 10," I smiled.

"At last, you'll have your dinner. Just be patient. Your thirst will be sated in no time."

Black dress for a woman like me is perfect. James won't need wine because I am enough intoxication for him. Standing 6 feet tall, a guy with a well-built body opened the door of his car for me. I planted a kiss on his cheek before I get inside.

"I thought we're going to watch a movie," I asked when I noticed that we're taking a different road.

The farther we go, the lesser streetlights were there to light the path. A good sign to know that we are getting farther from the city. I guess it will be easier for me tonight, and the prey made it happen himself.

"Nahh, change of plans."

He parked the car beside an old cabin. What a perfect place for my perfect felony.

"We are here," he looked at me with a smirk on his face. I smiled at him. Just one kiss and you're done. Just one kiss and I'll be over you. James leaned closer to me, so close that I can smell his breath.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked.

Of course I know you are. No one can resist me. On top of that, the fairy is more excited than me, I can feel its anticipation.

"I love you," he said before he slammed his lips on mine. He kissed me torridly that it was hard for me to grasp for air. I was catching my breath when our lips parted.

Mission complete.

It's done.

At last.

James passed out. I watched his lifeless body in the car. I feel the satisfaction of the fairy inside me.

It's rejoicing!

"Poor man. You love to make out sadistically with women you just met, and when they resist, you bury them in the basement of this cabin."

I get him out of the car and put his body inside the cabin. I took the extra container of gasoline then poured it all over the place.

"Well, I'm sorry James. I forgot to tell you one thing. I forgot to tell you who I am. Let this be our little secret. I'm no ordinary woman. I am a witch who preys on the soul of wicked men."

Then I throw the lighter and let the place be covered with fire.