part 3- preparations II

"For better or for worse..."

**************
Great underground tomb of nazarick / 3rd pov

**************

" raise your heads!"

On the eight floor of nazarick, the ruler of death and king of the sorcerous kingdom, ainz ooal gown, stood in front of his mirror while inside the vicinity of a tightly locked room.

"Raised your heads!" He once again says while dramatically raising his hand and holding that pose in front of his mirror.

"Is this good? Would it look better if i raise my hand a little higher...?"

"Raise your heads!" He says again, this time adjusting his hand movement so that its a bit higher.

"Nice! That one was perfect."

Running back to his desk, he grabs a notebook and notes down his work using a quill.

Said notebook was filled with various other forms he had wholeheartedly practiced beforehand.

This was how the overlord of nazarick usually spent his breaks.
Being an undead, his body requires neither sleep nor any sort of nutrient intakes, as well as a lack of fatigue. And even though he is the ruler of nazarick, he rarely ever does anything.

Albedo was the one who took care of all the documents and regarding the sorcerous kingdom.
Demiurge, being the most intelligent mind of nazarick, took care of coming up with strategies that benefitted nazarick.
All ainz really does is skim through documents and place his stamp on it, thus approving it.

The other times, he would spend it in his room, observing the baharuth empire's king via observation magic, and practicing how to be more kingly.

Finishing his writing, ainz closes the notebook before pulling out a black box and placing the notebook inside it.
This small box was a magic item that could not open easy. The only way to properly open it is by figuring out its confusing combinations which always changes every hour, although, that can be bypassed using magic.

Next, he casted a spell on it that would self-destruct and destroy whatever is in the box, in this case, it was the notebook.

This was just in the off chance that someone besides him managed to open that box.

Finally, he opened a small pocket dimension and placed the black box inside of it, before closing the seemingly black void.

All these precautions were extremely important as anyone finding this notebook which contains everything ainz had practiced in his monarch to act like a proper king, would be a fate far worse than death.

Just the thought of one of the npcs of nazarick finding the notebook shook the bones of the undead in an unrivaled dread.

"Alright, now that thats done..."

Ainz backed up a few steps before taking a rather slow run towards his bed and childishly jumping face first onto it.