part 2- true form

"Lets go! Blue rose!"

***************
Cliff ruins / 3rd pov

The meteor ripped through the air and the Shockwave destroyed all the surrounding areas.

"Kehehahaha! NOT BAD THIRD-STRING!"

With a sadistic grin, the esper charged straight at the meteor at full speed, disappearing into the brigh falling light.

This action caught ainz by surprise as any sane person would obviously go away from the attack, not towards it.

Having reached it in just a few seconds. Accelerator let himself free fall as he placed his hand on the falling meteor.
Any normal person would have gotten burned to cinders at simply being this close to a falling meteor, let alone actually touching one.

Yet, this didn't faze the esper one bit.

Accelerator quickly analyzed the vectors of the meteor, taking ahold of its kinetic energy and measuring its diameter.

The heat from the friction of the meteor that was going crazy just a minute ago, suddenly became calm...

It was still falling, and the intense friction was still there...however, it was calm.

Just a minute ago, the Shockwave from its descend shook the entire air and destroyed the surrounding environment, but right now, none of that was happening.
Though the meteor was still falling, there lacked the carnage a normal meteor would normally bring alongside its descend.

In fact, apart from the falling bright light that is the meteor, everything else seemed perfectly normal.
The wind was calm, and the earth had stopped its shaking, it was it silent descent, similar to the silent descent of the black beasts ainz summoned during the baharuth war.

And just like that time, it was only a matter of time before that silence turned into chaos...

The meteor was getting even brighter.
Accelerator had taken all of the kinetic energy and excess force and redirected back to the meteor.

Every force it emitted was simply redirected back into the core of the giant rock, as such, there was no excess force to affect the area. it was only getting brighter and brighter, hotter and hotter..

"Its gonna blow!"

"KEHAHAHA!"

As expected, the lighting grew more and even more, and in the next second...

The Silence from before was now completely discarded.

The meteor exploded in a fiery light, sending its many small particles all over the map.
The impact from the explosion destroyed the surrounding area and covered the sky in a white light.
Surely, all living things in the area had died out, but still the esper wasn't done...