part 4: bird's eyeview

quick disclaimer: so i realized that there is alot going on in the story and a bunch of different persperctives to follow from different characters. so i kinda just wanted to take this time to sum up everyone we are currently following in this story:

1:  accelerator trying to escape nazarick

2: ainz expedition in science kingdom

3: allied nation trying to invade nazarick

4: blue rose in sorcerer kingdom searching for momon

here and there, the story will be switching to kind of see how everyone is doing in other places, so it wont only be following accelerator all the time. that would only probably happen when/if everyone regroups. we'll have to wait and see.

without further delay, let us return to the story:

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

"Shalltear Bloodfallen..."

*****************

outside of nazarick / 3rd pov

"wait! zesshi!"

"huh?!" zesshi glared at the black scripture captain who stopped her from rushing head-on into the portal.

everyone except for the captain, froze in fear at the threatening glare.

"we are not going just yet. remember we have to wait for the dragonlords."

"who cares, we're already here. i can handle this myself!"

as the platinum dragon lord had instructed, they would wait for the deep darkness dragonlord to arrive before procceding.

the platinum dragonlord himself had suggested sharing all his treasures, attained through the battle of the eight-greed kings, for this war. the deep darkness dragonlord had gone to retrieve it alongside the platinum dragonlord, it was only a matter of waiting now.

meaning for the black scripture, their objective right now, was to keep zesshi occupied.

this was already something that was planned in advance...

in order to keep that battle-obsessed freak from running off on her own..

"zesshi, how about a spar to pass the time?" the captain said.

"hm...? dont flatter yourself. i've already beat you countless times, you dont stand a chance against..."

zesshi looked back to see the entire force of the six scriptures staring her down.

"hoh?"

based on reports recieved from the astrologer about nazarick long ago, on top of the recent war, it was a no brainer that only the black scripture were the only forces from the slane theocracy capable of fighting against the sorcerer kingdom. as such, everyone had their one roles to play.

and for the other 5 scriptures, led by the astrologer herself, their role was keeping the strongest warrior of their nation at bay.

magic cirles appeared from under the foot of the black scripture members.

"<teleportation>" the 11th seat casted.

they were all teleported away from the other scriptures who wasted no time in surrounding the strongest of the slane theocracy.

zesshi, however, remained unfazed and only looked at them nonchalantly.

"are you sure about this?" she asked.

the astrologer of the black scripture fixed her glasses.

"a fair question. and she was right to ask it. to others, if we were to fight lady zesshi here, it would only look like we were waring down our own forces. however, this is is the best course of action for us..."