Part 4- Change

"She cried until no more tears would come out."

************

5th floor of nazarick / 3rd pov

Accelerator stared down his enemies from atop the pillar.

"You couldn't even touch me the last time we fought, what makes you think this is going to be any different?"

Cocytus, ignoring the question, simply grabbed the hilt of his sheathed emperor blade, and accelerator was forced to jump down as the entire pillar was slashed to ribbons.

"Now. We. Are. Standing. Face. To. Face."

The battle maids had to jump away and shield themselves from the massive falling rubbles.

But accelerator and cocytus paid it no mind as they simply stared down the other..
The CZ which accelerator held on his shoulder didn't seem to care much either.

"For. The. Longest. Time. After. Our. Battle. I. Have. Been. Thinking..."

"Hm?"

"What. Is. It. That. Makes. You. Strong? Why. Is. It. That. You. Are. Strong?"

Cocytus let off cold air from his nostrils.

"And. I. Finally. Realized. That. Way. Of. Thinking. Was. Wrong."

"It. Is. Not. Your. Strength. That. Makes. You. Extraordinary."
"Attack. Speed. Reaction."
"After. Analyzing. It. Is. Clear. You. Are. Average. In. All. Those. Categories."

"Did he always talk this much last time?" Accelerator pondered.

"So basically what you're saying is you lost to an overly average guy, huh? That's Pretty embarrassing kehehe."

"You vermin!"

"That. Is. Fine."

Cocytus took a step forward and unsheathed his emperor blade.

"I. Have learned. Much. From. My. Own. Conceitedness."

Accelerator blinked, and the blade was right above him.
Mere centimeters from cutting him in two.

He avoided the attack by a hair, and jumped away from the collateral damage as he gained distance.

"Where are you looking?"

Behind him, the combined forces of yuri, lupesregina and narbel encircled him with their weapons at the ready.

"Put her down!"

A buff up punch coming from the right, a battle axe from the left, and a lightening spell from above.
With less than a second to think, accelerator allowed yuri's punch to reach him, and shifted its direction towards lupesregina on the left, drastically increasing its speed.
He did the same with the battle axe, sending it towards the enemy above, and then redirecting the lightening towards yuri alpha.
The attacks landed on their targets and sent all 3 of them flying back in their respective directions, as accelerator gently landed back on ground.

"Yuri! Narberel! Lupesregina!"

The remaining battle maids called out to their sisters but received no response.

"Just. Now. Their attacks..."

"You bastard!!"

Not hiding their anger, the other battle maids jumped at their chance to attack, much to the annoyed esper's dismay.

Accelerator picked up his foot, and lightly tapped the ground with it...

And chaos followed.

The entire ground broke apart and the castle shook as if an earthquake had occurred . The icicle stalactites and stalagmites broke apart and flung in every direction alongside the many rubble.