part 2: the seven star sisters

"kehe! come and try it then!"

*************

baharuth empire / 3rd pov

"what did you just say?!"

the young emperor of the baharuth empire, now vassal state to the sorcerer kingdom. he listened to the report from one of his men with visible shock.

"ainz ooal gown lost?"

no, it wasnt accurate to say that he lost.

the current war happening between the science kingdom who bared their teeth at the lord of death ended in their temporary victory. that is to say, the news that they've managed to push back the sorcerer king is one big enough to shake the world.

a typical war was like a match of tug of war.

meaning it was a common occurence for one side to push the other, only for the other to push back and so forth and so forth. because war was an ugly concept where both sides partaking in it suffered casaulties.

however, that isnt true for his majesty ainz ooal gown. that shouldnt be true for him.

because he represented the pinnacle of magic, the ultimate millitary strenght and the mass intellect to turn the world in on itself. for a being such as him being forced to retreat his forces means that the opposing force must also contain power enough to cause the sorcerer kingdom casualties!

"the science kingdom...the slane theocracy...the draconic kingdom...and the dragonlords...these are the four major powers that rose up to rival the sorcerer kingdom..?" jirvnic muttered.

though atill recently new, the science kingdom had quickly risen to one of the strongest countries in just a few months after having been built. due to their extensive knowledge and reation of advanced technology, as well as the backing and support of their ally kingdom, the slane theocracy, they were quickly able to make connections and rise up to the top ranks. had it not being for his state sucumbing to vassalage, the young emperor couldn't help but feel he too would turn to ally with that kingdom.

"what became of the science's kingdom leader?" jirvnic asked his subordinate.

"apparently, he fought and bested both his majesty the sorcerer king, as well as prime minister albedo-sama. though he ended up exhausted and was then captured in the chaos." he finished his report.

"..i see..." jirvnic sat back in his chair.

"...from what i heard, that man, accelerator was it? he is someone who is supposedly unhinged. he holds power, but merely does as he please. i suppose him crossing swords with ainz ooal gown was a foretold event."

it didnt help that what was happening currently was basically the exact plan the young emperor of the baharuth had proposed.

"damn those discriminating fools. they refused to ally with me because they believed i was conspiring with ainz ooal gown. then, they went and too my plan of uniting the world to stand against him!"

"lord jirvnic..."

"for now, we shall keep this information between us. your're dismissed." the young emperor spoke.

" and also, be careful of what you say, we dont know who may be listening."

"understood."

"ainz ooal gown. that is a being who i cant even imagine would ever lose. his intellect and power are simply far above the comprehensions of us mere mortals..."

"but.."

"if even slightly, there lies the possibility...then to ensure that i dont go down alongside him, i too would need to do my part.  because i will make sure that no matter the outcome, i come out on the winning side."