part 5: the 5th floor

***************

tomb of nazarick / 3rd pov

a goddamn pervert.

that was the thought that ran through the esper's head as he witness the scenery before him.
He had been running through the seemingly endless dark hallway for what seemed like an hour now, when he noticed purple-ish light shining from one side of the hallway. Accelerator knew that the exit towards the next floor was at the end of this long hallway, meaning that the room he was now approaching was something else. More specifically...

"One of that woman's playrooms, huh?" Accelerator thought.

"I don't know much details about it, but from what I saw, she apparently has a bunch of these playrooms scattered all over this floor."

It was drawing closer now, just a few more meters away.

"This is something she purposefully created across this floor, right? In that case, there may be something there that could be a weakness to her."

"At the very least, it wouldn't hurt to check..."

His footsteps echoed in the hallway, as he brought his foot down for the final step.
The light illuminated his figure, and accelerator turned to look inside...

And froze in his spot.

The first thing that registered with the esper was the sudden flow of hot air eminating from the room.

it was a dim lit room, though it was a chamber not uncommon in the current era, it was still the first time accelerator had seen one in person.

filled with just about every adult toys you can imagine, it was a renowned place meant to fulfill one's lustful desires.

a sex chamber.

"what is this...?"

never mind why such a thing existed down here, but as he stared repulsively at the sight, he realized that this just about told him everything he needed to know about this being they call shalltear.

he didnt pay the place another glance, and with a single tap of his foot, he dashed off at impossible speeds towards the end of the long collidor.

towards the 5th floor of this impenetrable dungeon...

************
Science kingdom / 3rd pov

[fallen down]
A giant pillar of light followed by an explosion rang out across the kingdom. The interior where the two being once stood ground had been completely destroyed, leaving way for the moonlight of the sky to illuminate the battlefield.
The damage caused by the super tier spell stretched out for miles and besides the the dragon lord and ainz himself, nothing left seem to stood as far as the eye could see.

"I'm glad we evacuated everyone in time. If it wasn't for my items, I'm not sure even I would have come out of this unscathed." The dragon lord thought.
"Do you understand our difference in power now? You cannot beat me, give up now and you can still walk away with your life."

"Don't think so highly of yourself, there were eight beings long ago who also wielded power as great as yours. But even they fell in the end, you will be no different."

The platinum dragonlord's voice echoed as if a roar. It's clear each and everyone of his words hold power.

It's not far fetched to call him the strongest of the dragonlords.

"Ahh, you're speaking about the eight-greed kings?"

"Sorry, but those guys are not on my level."