14

CHERRY: If karma doesn't hit you, I fucking will.

LANGA: I scare people a lot because I walk very softly and they don't hear me enter rooms. So when they turn around, I'm just kind of there and their fear fuels me.

REKI: I am very small and I have no money, so you can imagine the kind of stress that I'm under.

MURDERER: Any last words?
MIYA: Do you think I'm cute? Be honest.

JOE: I am so horny and angry all the time.

SHADOW: Sometimes I'll start a sentence and I don't even know where it's going. I just hope I find it along the way.

REKI: Oh and for your information, I don't have an ego.
REKI: My Instagram photo is a landscape.

(NAME): I'm not a morning person. I'm barely even a person.

CHERRY: *as a child, reading their school assignment out loud* I love my library because...
CHERRY: *mouthing words while writing* I love reading, fuck you.

JOE: Sometimes I get so caught up on being gay that I forget I'm actually bi.

ADAM: What doesn't kill me better start running, because now I'm fucking pissed.

MIYA: Sure, you're verified on twitter, but are you verified in the eyes of god?

(NAME): There's nothing to do....
JOE: You can wash the dishes you promised to wash about a week ago.
(NAME): *pulls out their phone* Nevermind.

LANGA: Damn, the power went out.
REKI: Don't worry, I got this.
REKI: *shakes rapidly and starts to light up*
LANGA: What-?
REKI: I swallowed a glow stick!
LANGA: *on the verge of tears* WHY WOULD YOU-

REKI: Do not come over to my house. If the house is on fire you may knock once, if I don't answer assume I set the fire and I want to burn to death.

(NAME): *teaching Cherry to drive* Okay, you're driving and Joe and Adam walk into the road. Quick, what do you hit?
CHERRY: Oh, definitely Adam. I could never hurt Joe.
(NAME): *massaging their temples* The brakes. You hit the brakes.

REKI: Miya's first detention, I'm so proud.
(NAME): Whoa, back up. Why did they get detention?
CHERRY: Because they're an idiot.
LANGA: *terrrified* They can do that??

SHADOW: When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Shadow lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the person who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

(NAME): So you're looking for information on this thing, huh? Well, I feel like it must be from far away.
REKI: What makes you say that?
(NAME): If it's something even I don't know about, then I'm sure nobody else must have a clue. So it's gotta be from some faraway place. Impeccable reasoning, isn't it?
REKI: (Y/n)... You don't have a clue about this thing, do you?
(NAME): *screams in anger*

(NAME): Don't joke about murder. I was murdered once and it offends me.

ADAM: I know one person who finds me funny!
TADASHI: Okay, who?... and you can't say yourself!
ADAM: Okay then I'm out.