(NAME): Reki, what are you doing?
REKI: *shaking a cat shaped piggy bank* I'm just trying to figure out how much change I have inside.
(NAME): You could always take it out and count it.
REKI: Where's the fun in that?

(NAME): Cherry, I sense hostility.
CHERRY: Good, because I hate you.

LANGA: *texting in the group chat* I wonder what Apple shots would look like?
JOE: *Sends a picture of of a syringe with an apple slice shoddily edited inside*
REKI: *Sends a picture of a shot glass with an Apple poorly drawn inside*
(NAME): *Sends picture of person dunking a Basketball into the hoop but replaced the basketball with a poorly resized apple*
LANGA: I hate all of you.

MIYA: *to Reki* First rule of battle, little one... don't ever let them know where you are.
LANGA: *shooting out of frame* WHOO-HOO! I'M RIGHT HERE! I'M RIGHT HERE! YOU WANT SOME O' ME?! YEAH YOU DO! COME ON! COME ON! AAAAAH! Whoo-hoo!
MIYA: 'Course, there're other schools of thought.

SHADOW: Man, they look like a real handful. How do you deal with them?
CHERRY: *watching Langa screaming, Miya trying to set a sleeping Reki on fire, and (Y/n) choking on air* I don't know either.

JOE: honk.
(NAME): WHAT.
JOE: HONK.
(NAME): WHAT DOES HONK MEAN THIS TIME YOU WHIMSICAL PIECE OF SHIT????

REKI: Stop setting things on fire because you're curious about what will happen. What will happen is fire.
CHERRY: But what if something else happens just this one time.

CHERRY: I feel awful about killing you.
JOE:
CHERRY: Even though technically you never even died, so I don't know what you're bitching about.

JOE: When I said you should try being friendlier this isn't what I meant.
CHERRY: *stirring a cup of tea aggressively* Oh, so now I'm TOO friendly? There's no pleasing you.
(NAME): *who broke into their house an hour ago* Two sugars please.
CHERRY: Coming right up.

(NAME): Christmas is cancelled.
REKI: You can't cancel a holiday.
(NAME): Keep it up, Reki, and you'll lose New Year's too.
REKI: What does that mean?
(NAME): Langa, take New Year's away from Reki.

CHERRY: Do you need help getting up?
(NAME): Nah, I'm cool down here on the floor.

LANGA: Honestly, I am so evil. So full of darkness. I feed of the souls of the living I strike fear into-
MIYA: You sleep with a teddybear.
LANGA: He's my sECOND IN COMMAND IN MY ARMY OF DARKNESS!

(NAME): *walking around disappointed after visiting an aquarium*
CHERRY: (Y/n), what did you think a tiger shark was?

(NAME): I once went on holiday and pretended to be twins. It was amazing fun. I invented this mad, glamorous sibling and went around really annoying everybody. And d'you know, I could get away with anything when I was my crazy twin (Y/n).
LANGA: But you're (Y/n).
(NAME): Kinda stuck. It's a long story.

(NAME): I'm sorry, I really flew off the handle back there. It was like the handle was a bald guy going really fast, and I was his toupée.

(NAME): Why would you do that?
LANGA: Because I feel guilty.
CHERRY: Guilt is a trick emotion. It's put there by your parents to stop you from doing things that feel good.

CHERRY: I know we're not exactly friends, but-
REKI: What do you want?
CHERRY: I've been stuck with Miya for 2 weeks and they've been drinking all the soy sauce.
CHERRY: Help.

(NAME): Relationships should be 50/50. Joe cooks us dinner while I sit on the kitchen counter looking pretty.

CHERRY: What makes you all smile?
LANGA: Friends and Family.
(NAME): Snacks.
MIYA: Victory and success.
JOE: Face muscles.

REKI: All of your existences are confusing.
The Squad: How so?
REKI: Your presence is annoying, but the thought of anything bad happening to any of you upsets me.

CHERRY: Look, Joe, it's the third time this week you had a mental breakdown and its Monday.

MIYA: But seriously, what is the real plan here that has to do with not fucking around?
JOE: There is no plan that does not involve fucking around. But we will make sure all of our fucking around will be applied in a constructive direction.

MIYA: I wish I could control wasps and bees to sting my enemies.
CHERRY: You're too young to have enemies.
MIYA: You don't even know.

JOE: I have a new hoodie.
(NAME): Wrong.
(NAME): We have a new hoodie.

REKI: I have yet to encounter a problem where a sword didn't factor into the solution at least in some way.

(NAME): Did you know you remind me of all 26 letters of the alphabet?
JOE: What? Like J F K W S Q X-
(NAME): No, like, U R A Q T.
JOE: Awwww!

MIYA: Which country has the most birds?
MIYA: Portu-geese!
JOE: That's a language.
MIYA: Portu-gull?
JOE: Good recovery.
(NAME): I think you mean good re-dovery.
CHERRY: TURKEY. HOW DID WE MISS TURKEY?

CHERRY: Talk dirty to me, baby~
JOE: The dishes.
CHERRY: Wh-
JOE: They've been there for 4 days and it's your turn to wash them. You still haven't cleaned them and I have asked you to do so several times.

JOE: Hey Cherry, can you give me the opposite of these words?
JOE: Always, Coming, From, Take, Me, Down.
CHERRY: Never, Going, To, Give, You-
CHERRY: The fucking satisfaction.

JOE: Sometimes I get so caught up on being gay that I forget I'm actually bi.

MIYA: Does anyone know how to relax? Asking for a friend.

CHERRY: A sprite is anything not static.
(NAME): A sprite is a variable object, be it 2d or 3d.
JOE: A sprite is a fucking soda.
JOE: You god damn geekass bastards.

(NAME): Can you pass the salt?
CHERRY: Can you pass away?
(NAME): Too much salt.

*the TV is freaking out*
CHERRY: Don't worry, you have to treat an electronic like you treat a patient on life support.
*unplugs the TV, then plugs it back in again. nothing changes*
CHERRY: Yeah, that didn't work with my grandma either.

CHERRY: *is wearing silk pants* How does this look?
(NAME): Like its slips on and off really easily.
CHERRY:
(NAME): No, I didn't mean it like that-
MIYA: We know what you meant.