Chapter 4

I groan as I try openings my eyes, my head feels like it was slammed against the wall 10 times and my body feels like it was run over by a truck and that's when memories flash causing me to gasp and quickly open my eyes, I look around and see the foreign room and start to panic.

I scramble out of bed but fail to stand up as my headache turns worse and my legs give out underneath me and I collapse with a loud thud and the walls start closing in as my lungs start squeezing.

"Fuck, why wouldn't you call or yell for help!" I hear a familiar voice before I feel myself being picked up and placed on the bed again. I feel my senses come back to me and I open my eyes to find a pair of obsidian blue eyes staring at me.

"Where am I?" I ask panicking as I crawl back on the bed, Liam holds up both of his hands.

"You were unconscious and I couldn't take you home so you're in my place!" He says and steps back to give me more space.

"Liv, where's Olivia?" I ask more terrified.

"She's at her house and she told your parents that you're staying for a sleepover there!" Liam says calmly, I breathe out in relief and my stomach chooses that exact moment to grumble and my face turns a deep red. "Let's get you some food, it's still 2 am so after food you need to rest!" I nod and proceed to get out of bed.

The pain on my side is more unbearable this time and before I can collapse Liam holds me up.

"You got hit pretty badly on your side so it might hurt for a while!" Liam says not looking at me in the eyes, I nod and look down and my face turns redder, I am wearing just anot shirt that doesn't belong to me.

"Where are my clothes?" I ask trying to step out of his hold and starting to panic, Liam quickly realises that I am panicking about it.

"Calm down, your clothes were bloody and the doctor needed to examine your side so I gave the maid my shirt and told her to change it!" Liam says genuinely. "I didn't spy or anything, now can we go get some food in your system, when was the last time you ate?" Liam asks slightly concerned.

I calm down and let me lean slightly against Liam as I feel my eyes go a bit drowsy.

"I ate something at school yesterday i think!" Liam gives me a skeptical look, I try to walk and still fail miserably at it and Liam must have noticed so he bend down and carried me.

"I can walk!" I say flustered, this shirt reaches till mid tigh and it looks like it's going further up, Liam stares at me with his deep ocean blue eyes that are glinting with amusement.

"Don't worry, I won't peek, now relax!" Somehow I find myself relaxing as I snuggle closer to Liam hope to get some of his heat, this house is a colder than Antarctica.

Liam puts me down on the counter before disappearing in one of the rooms, I take the moment to look around the house, definitely fancy and expensive, the marbe fireplace is a great example of the amount of money that went in this house, the huge windows that allows you to see the night sky.

"I live on my own here!" Liam says walking to me with a blanket in hand, he drapes the blanket over my shoulders and I sigh in relief.

"Why do you live alone?" I ask staring at the sky out the window.

"I needed some me time!" Liam says shortly. "What would you like to eat?" Liam asks, his eyes glint in the light, he likes cooking.

"I don't know, I don't want to trouble you or anything!" I say as my face turns red.

"It's my fault you're here, the least I can do is cook something for the both of us, something without meat because I don't eat it and I don't have it!" I instantly light up at that.

"You don't like meat too!" I exclaim excitedly and Liam nods. "Than you can cook whatever you want!" I sigh and wrap the blanket closer to me as Liam starts cook something, it looks like he is making pasta.

"So tell me more about yourself!" Liam says, his back is to me.

"You want to know about me Vanilla bean?" I ask confused, he turns around with a sigh.

"First, don't call me that and second, do you see anyone else?" Liam says, his voice is back to his iconic bored tone.

"Well there isn't much about me, I'm just a girl, I love books, I love daydreaming, I have a brother who just started college this year and yeah that's it!" I say with a shrug.

Liam gives me a quizzical look that says there's more to me than I am actually telling him but he doesn't push me.

"Do I know you from somewhere?" I ask tilting my head to the side, Liam turns around once again and stares into my brown eyes.

"Hmm well I don't see how you don't, I am everywhere, I am very famous actually!" Liam says in his bored tone. "My dad is the owner of one of the biggest companies here and he wants to run for president!" Liam says slightly annoyed.

"No it's not that, there's something more to this, I feel like I know you, I just don't know how!" Liam turns back to the stove as I stare at his back.

"You probably saw me in some commercial or photo, let's just drop it!" Liam says without turning around.

"I just want to know!" I say annoyed, Liam turns around abruptly.

"I said fucking drop the topic!" He growls causing me to flinch at his tone, he sighs. "Food is ready!" Liam brings over a bowl of pasta and he too sits on the stool with his bowl.

I take a fork of the spaghetti and put it in my mouth when I instantly feel the nausea, I stuff it down, I need to eat something, I take another fork with spaghetti and by then my stomach already feels full.

"I'm stuffed!" I say and place the bowl down, Liam looks up at me and gives me a suspicious look.

"You didn't eat anything!" Liam says in his bored tone.

"I'm not hungry anymore, I'll eat more when I wake up!" I say and get down the counter when Liam instantly sweeps me up, I feel my eyes shut down and my brain goes foggy as I inhale his honey scent, some about him is very familiar, I just wish I knew what.

Liam's POV

I tuck her in the covers, she is already half asleep, I turn around when I feel her hand on mines, I turn back around and see her with her eyes open but still drowsy.

"Stay with me please!" I sense the fear in her voice, I don't say anything and get in the covers and pull her close, I feel my shirt get slightly wet but I don't say anyone and just hold her close.

I don't know who she is but I do know that she has a lot hidden behind her smiles and laughter.

                         ×××××××××××××××

Hi everyone!

How is everyone doing?

How was the chapter?

Please don't forget to vote and comment and share.

Love you guys!

humyyussuf🦄