Chapter 16

"Have I told you how lovely you look princess!" Damien says for the 10th time, I groan and glare at him.

"You have said that 10 times since we left!" I say annoyed.

"Oh come on princess, you're adorable!" Damien says smirking. "You see right, I can read people, you're quite easy to read actually, you clearly you don't get compliments often because your face turns a pink whenever I say something, even if you hate me!" My face turns a deep shade if red.

"Why exactly are you doing this?" I ask frustrated.

"Well that's something that you will find out in time!" Damien says with his stupid iconic smirk, before I can say something back, the limo stops.

The chauffeur opens the door and Damien gets out holding his hand out for me, I reluctantly take it.

"Of course you would be bring me to a fancy restaurant!" I say rolling my eyes.

"Well not just any fancy restaurant, I own this restaurant and it is the best in town!" Damien says smugly and leads me inside.

"Of course you do!" I look around the empty restaurant, it would have been better under different circumstances.

"Oh come on princess, your face obviously says that you love it!" Damien says winking before pulling the chair for me back and than sits down  on the seat opposite me.

"So who are my parents?" I ask impatient.

"Chill princess, some champagne first!" Damien says smugly, a waiter comes and pours the champagne.

"I don't drink!" I say quickly.

"You do tonight!" Damien says rolling his eyes, he holds up his champagne glass up and motions for me to do the same, I sigh and clink my glass with his. "To new beginnings!" Damien says before taking a sip, I stare at mines, watching the bubbles and reluctantly take a small sip.

The sweet taste and the fizzles of the bubbles make my heart race and I take another sip.

"See you never know until you try it!" Damien says with a wink.

"Okay my parents!" I ask impatient.

"Your father's name is Oliver Wilson!" Damien says smirking, I give him a confused look.

"Am I supposed to know who that is?" I ask raising an eyebrow, Damien chuckles.

"You will find out more princess!" Damien says smugly. "Not today but soon!"

"That was not part of the deal!" I say angry, the waiters bring individual plates, I stare at it for a second, steak with white sauce, steak.

"Well I didn't exactly clarify what exactly I was going to tell you!" Damien says smirking before eating a bite of his food.

"How in the name of pumpkins are you the leader of The Scorpions?" I snap angry, Damien chuckles. "What about Liam's dad?"

"Oh he is just a distraction, a diversion, bait, a means to an end, he is just an ant!" Damien says brushing it off like it's nothing.

"For how long have you been the leader?" I ask hoping for more answers.

"A long time!" Damian says winking, than his gaze falls on my untouched plate. "You haven't touched your food yet!"

"I know!" I snap annoyed. "Not hungry!" I say and carry on pushing my food around the plate.

"Alright than, eat whenever you feel like!" He says shrugging and goes back to his steak.