Chapter 15

"This is bloody frustrating!" Andrew groans.

"I know bro, there's absolutely no proof or anything else of this Damien Hammett's existence!" Connor says just as frustrated.

"Liv did you see where his mansion was?" Liam asks while rubbing his temple.

"No, sorry guys, I had other stuff in my mind!" I say sighing.

"What about the other cameras in the rest of the city?" Andrew asks hopeful.

"We wouldn't know who to look for and even if we did, it would still take us an eternity just to actually go there all the footage!" Liam says frustrated.

"We have been doing this for 3 hours and we have found absolutely nothing, I'm going out to eat!" Andrew says frustrated.

Knock,knock,knock

The boys frowned.

"Were we supposed to be getting any visitors?" Liam asks suspiciously, before anyone can say anything the door is banged open causing all of us to jump up, Liam pulls me behind him as him, Drew and Connor take out their guns.

I groan when I see the familiar black suit and raven black hair and the evil aura.

"Now is this how you greet a guest!" Damien says smirking, I push through Liam and he raises a quizzical eyebrow.

"Guys this is Damien!" I say glaring at him.

"This is him, this 19 years old guy suggests that he's the leader of the scorpions!" Connor says angry.

"Well actually I am 20 Connor!" Damien says smugly.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Andrew asks keeping the gun on Damien's head.

"Well I came to see how princess here is doing after the whole disappointment she got from you guys!" Damien exclaims smugly.

"She is doing fine, you can leave!" Liam says gritting his teeth, Damien just smirks.

"I am also here to take princess on a dinner!" Damien says and sits down on the sofa causing Andrew to glare at him.

"Stop calling me princess!" I snap at Damien.

"But you are one!" Damien says with a smirk.

"She said don't call her that!" Liam says angry and annoyed.

"But if her father is the king, doesn't that make her the princess, well queen soon, but princess for now!" Damien says with his stupid smirk.

"What do you mean?" I ask confused.

"I know who your father is princess!" Damien says and leans back on the couch.

"You're lying!" I say rolling my eyes.

"I did tell you about them and that turned out to be right didn't it, so if you want to know you're coming with me for a dinner!" Damien replies.

"No fucking way, she is not going anywhere with you!" Liam says angry.

"Well it's a good thing I wasn't asking!" Damien says rolling his eyes, Liam looked like he was actually going to shoot Damien.

"Fine, I'll come for your stupid dinner!" I say annoyed.

"What the fuck!" Connor says confused.

"Love did you just say you're going to this fool's date?" Andrew asks confused, I nod.

"Are you sure raspberry?" Liam asks worried.

"Yeah, I either way need to find my parents and this might be the easiest way ever!" I say with a sigh.