Chapter 20

"I don't see the point of this!" I groan frustrated, Liv sighs just as frustrated as me, we have to dress formally just so that we can have breakfast with my actual father.

"I agree with you love!" Andrew says frustrated adjusting his tie and collar, all the boys are wearing dark blue suits, Connor looks pretty uncomfortable too, Liam on the other hand looks pretty fine with it.

Liv and I on the other hand.

We looked and felt extremely uncomfortable, Liv tried tugging her dress further down and the maid glared and said that she is ruining it and that we're supposed to be looking decent.

"Why do you get to have such a hot red colour and I get stuck with this colour, it's breakfast, I want to wear pyjamas!" Liv rambled frustrated, Andrew and Connor haven't been able to get their eyes off her and it makes me want to burst out laughing.

"Mr. Wilson awaits your presence, I am here to escort you." The man says staring at the great, amazing wall.

Liam takes my hand in his and gives it a squeeze, Andrew and Connor both bend their elbows for Liv, who turns the same shade of red as my dress, but takes hooks her elbows through theirs and we follow the man through the mansion, the sound of mines and Liv's heels is probably the loudest thing.

My heart is pounding in my chest as we get closer to the dining area, I am pretty sure I have stopped Liam's blood flow in his hand.

A man who looks to be in his early 40s sits at the head of the table, the moment he sees us he stands up and starts waving towards us, the man who escorted us walks away, he is heading straight towards me, he has a big smile on.

"You have no idea how happy I am to know that you're actually alive!" He says and squeezes me in a hug, I carry on holding Liam's hand, afraid to let go. "When I saw the news that said you died, I was so heartbroken!" He pulled back and held me by the shoulders. "You're just as beautiful as your mother!"

I feel tears run down my face and I quickly wipe them away, he pulls me in for another hug and this time Liam drops my hand.

"I am so happy I found you!" I say trying my best not to burst out crying, he pulled back again.

"Introduce me to your friends!" He says with a smile, I nod before telling him everyone's names, his eyes linger on Liam for a couple seconds longer.

"Let us eat, I am famished and I want to know everything about you!" My dad says excitedly.

The rest of the breakfast we talked about everything, I also found out my mom had passed away 2 days after I was born. Now we are heading to the office because my dad wants to discuss some work.

"Question, why are you guys dressed so formally, even I'm still wearing my sweatpants and a random shirt, it's breakfast?" My dad asks us confused when we get to his office.

We all stare at each other confused.

"The maid said that we had to wear these, you sent them for us!" Connor says confused, my dad snorts.

"Boy it wasn't me, it's breakfast, I would be much happier if you show up with pyjamas!" My dad said smiling.

"Than who the fuck sent us these?" Andrew asks frustrated.

"Ah that would be the spy we have wondering through these walls!" My dad says brushing it off like it's nothing. "Whoever they are, I hope they're enjoying it here though!"

"So you have a spy here, it could be from The Scorpions!" Liam says angry, my dad stares at Liam with this weird I can read you face.

"Whoever they are, we will hopefully find them." My dad says smiling. "Now the real reason why I called you guys to the office, I want to take over The Scorpions!"