Chapter 12

Have you ever had something recurring in your life, something that is constant, yeah so one of those stuff for me are my dreams, it doesn't matter what I dream of but I dream and I don't actually remember when was the last time I hadn't dreamt of anything.

Well until today, I didn't dream of anything, it was black, it was just endless darkness, just nothing.

I checked the time, 6 AM, I groan and get out of bed, there's no way I'm falling asleep now, I brush my teeth and go to the kitchen to get something to eat.

Connor's room is closed, Andrew's room is slightly open so I decide to just go check up on him.
I knock soft and he says a quick come in, the moment he sees me he smiles.

"How was your night?" Andrew asks smiling, I fiddle with my shirt.

"It was fine!" I say with a sigh causing him to raise an eyebrow.

"Did you eat?" Andrew asks concerned.

"Not yet, I was going to go get something now but I just don't have an appetite so I'll eat later!" I say with a shrug.

"Have you talked to Liam, he is sleeping on the couch and he was feeling very bad after that thing?" Andrew asks calmly even though I can sense a bit of venom is his words.

"How was your job?" I ask diverting the topic, Andrew sighs.

"As usual, I came back at 2 AM and boss called me and said I have another job to finish so I will have to leave in 1 hour!" Andrew says frustrated. "Let's just go get some breakfast before I leave, Connor should be up any time soon!"

"You seem to love cooking!" I say and sit on the stool, Andrew gives me a sad smile.

"It was my sister's favorite hobby!" He turned the other way.

"What happened to her?" I ask confused.

"She was brought into this world accidentally and she didn't make it!" He says with a sad smile. "Anyways, what would you like to eat?"

"Morning Andrew, morning sis!" Connor says drowsily.

"Morning mate, you look like crap!" Andrew says humorously and Connor rolls his eyes.

"Thank you for reminding me, I got stuck k in traffic on my way back to here and than had to finish this assignment that I thought was due for today so I had stayed up till 4 doing it until I realized that it's actually due next week!" Connor said groaning, both Andrew's and I burst out laughing.

"Don't worry mate, at least now you don't have to stress about it!" Andrew said and patted Connor on the back.

"Why is Liam sleeping on the couch?" Connor asks confused, Andrew and I stare at each other for about 15 seconds. "What happened?" Connor snaps impatiently.

"Did I give you your gift?" I ask cheerfully, Connor looks at me confused.

"What gift?" Connor asks confused, I squeal and slightly jog to the living room where the bags from yesterday are sitting on the coffees table, I grab the bag that is Connor's.

I let my gaze fall on the sleeping Liam, I sigh, I put the bag down before making my way to the room, I come back with a blanket and I drape it across Liam.

I grab Connor's bag and go back to the kitchen, the moment I walk in the kitchen both the boys stop their whispering. I roll my eyes and hand over the bag to Connor. He digs out the packet of skittles first.

"You got me skittles!" Connor says excitedly.

"That was actually Andrew's idea, I didn't know what where your favourite stuff due to my goldfish memory!" I say shrugging, Connor laughs before taking out the next gift which is the teddy bear.