Chapter 5

I gasp awake trying to wipe the nightmares from my head, I don't usually have nightmares and this one was just simply weird.
I take a few deep breaths to calm my heart down, I look around and see that I am still in the room and he isn't here.

I get myself of bed and this time I didn't fall thank God and I drag myself out, I hear noises in the kitchen.
I walk in and nearly lose my balance, Liam is shirtless, his muscles flex as he moves, his airpods are blasting some music that I don't know but can hear till where I am currently standing which would explain why he hasn't seen me yet.

Geez, this guy definitely works out a lot, he seems much more fit than Nine.

Nine is from lorien legacies and is an alien.

Very true but Nine is still the best, but Liam still has a very muscled back.

Stop staring Lea.

I mentally smack myself, if Lea was here than she would have stared with me for sure.

I let go of the wall that I was using as a support and I attempt to walk without support, I instantly knew it was a bad idea when I put my right foot forward and pain spread all throughout the right side of my torso causing me to lose balance and collapse again with a thud, bloody hell, I know that the universe hates me but really, how many more times am I going to fall.

"Fuck, why didn't you yell or something?" Liam exclaims angry, his music is blasting loudly making the headache come back like a tsunami.

"Shut off the music!" I say while rubbing my head, Liam quickly scrambles up and plugs it off before could back and helping me up.

"Are you okay?" Liam asks in his bored tone.

"Yeah, just the headache!" Liam helps me to the stool by the island before bringing me a cup of water and some painkillers.

"That should help and breakfast is nearly ready, than we can drop you at home!" I nod and have the painkillers, 5 minutes later Liam places a plate of pancakes in front of me and than places his one opposite of mines.

I stare at the plate as my appetite has already flown out the window, I take a few deep breaths, I am starving yet this stupid appetite just won't come back. I cut a small piece of the pancake and eat it, I have to force it down as I ignore the nausea.

"Could I get an apple instead!" I say pushing the plate away.

"Sure but I know for sure that your body needs more food in your system!" Liam says suspicious before grabbed an apple from the fridge and a small knife.

"I know, I just don't have much of an appetite, I'll eat when I get home!" Liam gives a suspicious look but hands me the apple and knife, I sigh in relief when the apple doesn't make me nauseous and I finish it in a couple minutes.

Liam finishes his plate and gets up to put it in the sink before grabbing mine and doing the same, he has an 8 pack abs, geez he really must work out.

"How many times a week do you work out?" I slam my hand over my mouth the moment I realize what I asked, Liam turns to me, his face is a mixture of confusion and amusement, he starts was towards me, I would have walked away but considering the fact that I am on the stool, the furthest I can go is a couple inches back until I am leaning back on the island.

Liam stops right in front of me, like there's no space between our chests, every possible knowledge my brain has acquaintanced  went down the drain.

His deep ocean  blue eyes filled with amusement stare into my brown eyes.

"I work out every day of the week!" He says just above a whisper. I manage to gather my last brain cells and nod. "Why do you look so flustered raspberry?" Liam says with a smirk, thank god that I am sitting down, I would have collapsed if I had to be standing.

"Umm nothing!" I say and my voice comes out really squeaky.

"Hmm you're sure raspberry?" He leans closer, our noses are touching. "Is it because of the proximity?" He says and leans closer, our lips are 1 inch apart, his arms trapping me.

Ding, ding.

The bell rings throughout the whole house, Liam smirks at me before stepping back and disappearing to go open the door. I realise I'm shaking so I close my eyes and take a few deep breaths.

"Having trouble breathing raspberry?" My eyes instantly snap open to find a smirking Liam leaning against the wall.

"Who was at the door?" I ask trying to divert the attention.

"Someone that's not of interest!" He says slightly  differently. "And your clothes are in the room, change and than I will take you home!" Liam doesn't say anything else and walks away. I take a few more deep breaths and make my quest to the room where a new shirt and jeans wait for me.

I sigh and change into the new pair of clothes, it took me longer than expected, had some near to death accidents but eventually made it without any major incidents.

I walk out and find Liam in the living room sitting on the couch, he is wearing a black polo shirt with some black jeans and a leather jacket hangs on the couch, maybe he doesn't own any other colours.

I clear my throat and his head snaps up.

"You can drive me home!" I say standing there feeling slightly awkward, Liam nods before getting up, grabbing his jacket and starts walking away, I sigh and follow him, slow but in a steady pace.

We get in the elevator and he doesn't look at me making me suspect something.

"Are you okay, you look kinda different vanilla bean?" I ask smiling.

"I'm fine!" Liam replied in his icons bored tone.

We get to his car, he asks me for the address and doesn't say anything else afterwards causing the air in the car to be suffocating but after an eternity we finally reach my house, I don't say anything and just get out of the car and walk to my door as I hear Liam driving off.

It's still early so mom and dad aren't home yet so I decide to read.

A couple hours later Liv is already here and I tell her some of the stuff that happened than all of a sudden she starts shrieking with excitement.

"Liv what's wrong?" I ask seriously concerned about her.

"It's him Liv!" She carries on jumping.

"Liv, who?" I ask getting impatient.

"The guy in your dreams and Liam are the exact same person!"

                           ××××××××××××

Hi guys!

Hope everyone is doing well.

And yay another chapter, this was a very interesting chapter to write.

I hope you guys liked it.

Please, please, please vote, for the sake of unicorns, drop a vote and comment.

Love you guys!

humyyussuf🦄