Chapter 30

I stare at myself in the mirror questioning my life choices, going to a club, what was wrong with me when I said yes.

Damien had given you his speech on how you shouldn't just let yourself disintegrate.

Or maybe you really want to see Liam to see if he's the same as before.

Ahh you mean the guy who killed our father, nearly killed our bff.

His mom is responsible, maybe he was forced into participating.

"Awww you look adorable." I snap back to reality and turn to the door where Davina is standing wearing the hottest and most amazing red club dress, I feel very short compared to her in heels.

"Thank you, Damien got me the dress." I say before walking to my bed and grabbing the book Damien had given me.

"Can I please do your makeup?" I look up to find a very excited looking Davina staring at the makeup bag that Damien had sent with the dress.

"I don't really do makeup." I say awkwardly, she brushes it off before sitting right opposite me with the makeup. "I'll keep it minimal and classic." I nod and she starts.

"Do you have any other siblings?" I asked her unsure, she gives me a sad smile.

"I had sister, she would have been your age now or maybe a few years younger but she died when she was 12." Davina says sad.

"I'm sorry!" I say genuinely, Davina smiles.

"You and her would have gotten along really well, she loved reading, the outdoors, hated makeup and was so bubbly, Damien used be really close to her, her death left him in shock for a while, he doesn't like talking about her but he remembers her." Davina says. "And done." She says back to her bubbly self.

She hands me the small makeup mirror and I gasp, I looked nice, different and nice, I throw my hands around her.

"Thank you, it looks great and thank you for telling me about your sister!" I say excitedly, than I realise, I haven't been this excited in a while, Davina hugs me back.

"It was a pleasure." She says genuinely.
A knock on the door startles us, we both chuckle and Davina says come in.

"Are you ready princess?" Damien says without looking up from his phone, he's wearing a full black suit.

"Yes, we are both ready." Davina says rolling her eyes and stands up, I leave the book on the bed and stand up, Damien looks up from his phone quizzicaly and stares at his sister before his eyes land on me, he opened his mouth to say something but James walked in.

"The car is waiting for us outside." James says excitedly and hooks his arm through mines, Davina and Damien give him a confused look and he shrugs it off. "What, you're taking your sister's arm." James says determined, the two siblings stare at each other before gagging and Damien quickly takes my arm as Davina takes James.

"Now that is much better." Damien says smirking as he hooks my arm through his and we make our way downstairs, James and Davina walk ahead of us, both of them look excited as they're laughing.

"Why exactly are we going?" I sort of whisper to Damien, he chuckles.

"The Ravens are hiding something in this club they're going to be opening tonight, Davina had acquired this info from when she was spying on them." Damien says normally as we reach the really expensive limo, the chauffeured opens the door and we get in. "Let's just hope she actually got the information right." Damien says with a smirk, Davina flips him off.

"It's obviously correct." She says proudly.

"How are we going to get in?" I ask unsure on whether should I even be asking questions, all 3 of them give me a mischievous smirk.