Chapter 10

"Oh come on, are you scared?" One of the guys asks mockingly.

"Stay away from me!" I say as my voice breaks a little and the other students laugh.

"Why would we do that?" One of the girls ask.

"Just please leave me alone!" I look around frantically for a pair of piercing blue eyes.

"Awww you're looking for your guardian, sorry dear he left, he used you and left you like everyone else!" A voice says from the back.

I hear my name somewhere distant.

"Fucking hell Lea, wake up!" I gasp awake to find Liam over me with worry across his whole face. "Breathe raspberry, you were having a nightmare!" Liam says calmly, he helps me sit up and hands me the bottle of water.

I take the bottle from his hand and realize that I'm shaking.

"Breathe, it was a nightmare!" Liam says rubbing my back, I gulp down the whole bottle. I close my eyes and do my breathe in and out routine.

Just than the door opens but I am still trying to get rid of the nightmare so I don't bother opening my eyes and I hear the door close soon after.

"Talk to me raspberry, what's wrong?" Liam asks worried and pulls me into his barren chest. "I'm right here!" He says just above a whisper.

"You weren't there, the voice said that you left like everyone else, the voice had said that you used me!" I say and burst into sobs, Liam tenses but still pulls me closer.

"I'm right here and I am not leaving you, ever!" He kisses the top of my head.

"But you weren't there!" I say sad.

"Lea I don't understand, what do you mean?" Liam asks confused, I pull back, wipe my tears and take a few more deep breaths.

"When me and Liv were 9 years old, we had gone to the park as usual and we went to the swings and on my swing there was a part of a magazine with the name William Robert and it had a picture of the most adorable boy I had ever seen, I didn't know who it was, I just knew that I liked the guy in the pic, later on I forgot about the pic and the boy, a year ago I started having these dreams with this strange blue eyes guy and the guy was basically my guardian, this guy was you!" I say with a small smile.

"You weren't there today and I was alone against them!" I say sad.
Liam doesn't say anything and pulls me in for another hug.

"I'm sorry, I really am sorry but trust me when I say that there's no way I'm ever leaving you, I promise!" Liam says confidently. "It's 6am, maybe we should go get some breakfast in your system!"

"Can I please get some alone time first?" I ask not looking at Liam, he sighs before kissing my head.

"I can't leave you raspberry!" Liam says with a small smile.

"Please Liam, I just want to be by myself for a while!" I ask staring at his deep ocean blue eyes.

"Alright, but I am going to bring you some breakfast and some clothes and you can call me whenever you're calm!" Liam says with a small smile, I nod and Liam leaves the room.

I sigh and lay down on the bed going through my breathing routine.
The dream keeps playing in my head over and over and over.

-----

Liam's POV

"I walk out of the room and make my way to the kitchen where I know for sure that Andrew is busy making breakfast.

"How is she?" Andrew asks worried.

"She just needs some alone time, she's been through a lot!" I say as I place together a breakfast for her.

"Have you told her mate?" Andrew asks concerned, I glare at him but he doesn't look away. "You have to tell her!" Andrew says and goes back to his breakfast.

"It will shatter her!" I say as I grab her breakfast plate. "I can't see her hurt, it breaks my heart!"

----

Lea's POV

I have been in my room for about 5 hours already, Liam had brought me breakfast and some snacks earlier, I went for a shower and when I came out there was a pink suitcase on the bed and a note on the top.

We figured you might want some new supplies so we had asked the maid to go buy clothes and other stuff.
I hope you like it.
:)

I quickly hop in the shower, change into the most comfortable and warm pair of pyjamas and I feel great, I sigh in relief and lay down on the bed.

"Hey there sweetheart, Connor is back and there's a little surprise for you!" Andrew says cheerfully from the other side of the door, I instantly jump out of bed and open the door, only to hear screams, not just any screams.

I run to the living room where Andrew and Connor are and Liv is blindfolded and tied to the chair. Liam is nowhere here.

"Connor let me go or I swear I will go to the cemetery, summon Lea's ghost just to come and kick your butt!" Liv says panicking.

"Or you can just tell me now!" I say walking towards her to remove the blindfold.

"Ohh dam, my best friend is a ghost and I can hear her, oh God my bff has come to haunt my life!" And she starts screaming again, Andrew just chuckles while Connor keeps his face expressionless.

I take out the blindfold first and than remove the ropes, I am still behind her so she hasn't seem me, she has seen the 2 boys.

"Connor take me back home now!" Liv says panicking, Connor does a little motion for her to look back and than the moment she looks back she falls of the chair.

"Holy cucumbers, I can see my bff's ghost!" Liv says and tries to crawl back only to bump into Andrew who lifts her up. "Can you guys see her?" Liv asks the boys scared, I sigh.

"I am perfectly alive!" I say rolling my eyes.

"No, that's what any ghost would say!" Liv says and tries to move back forgetting the fact that Andrew is holding her.

"Bloody hell Liv, I didn't die and I am perfectly fine and I am going to smack you if you keep calling me a ghost!" I say annoyed, Liv stops struggling and she stares at Connor than turns back to me.

"You're not dead?" Liv asks worried.

"Nope!" I say smiling, Liv squirms out of Andrew's hold and squashes me in a hug, a second later she pulls back confused.

"Wait how do I know if you're real? What if I died too and this is my heaven and we just happen to be together in heaven?" Liv asks suspicious and scared and I chuckle but than I see her dead serious race.

"Fuck it, that's enough!" Connor says pissed off before walking to Liv, he turns her around and kisses her, Andrew bursts out laughing.

The kiss lasts 2 seconds but the moment Connor pulls back, Liv slaps him.

"Have you lost your brain?" Liv yells angry.

"You wouldn't shut up and it was payback for the punch earlier!" Connor says just as mad as Liv, Andrew is just laughing while I'm there trying to process what is happening.

"I punched you because you told me that Lea is alive!" Liv yells.

"Is she not alive?" Connor says angry.

"Okay that's it, let me just drag you away from here!" I grab Liv's hand and start dragging her away.

"She punched you and she slapped you mate!" Andrew says laughing causing Connor to glare at his friend.

I dragged Liv to the room and locked the door.

"I have a whole lot to tell you!" I say excited.

××××××××××××

Please don't forget to vote and comment and share.

Love you guys!

humyyussuf 💓