Chapter 26

"Why do you think he called us?" Drew asks confused.

"It's Damien, it could be anything." I say shrugging and sit on the chair. "It's probably to tell us to leave." Drew gives me a quizzical look.

"Well you're very close to that, bravo." Damien says walking in with a smirk and clapping. He sits down on the fluffy couch that's at the head of the office table.

"What do you want?" Drew asks angry.

"To talk." Davina says walking in and sitting next to Damian, she looks like the total opposite of Damien, he's wearing all black whilst she is wearing a bright blue, he's stone cold and she is smiling.

"My sister and I have come to a mutual agreement." Damien says with an annoyed expression. "Princess you can stay and help bring down The Ravens and get your revenge." I sigh in relief.

"That's some of it." Davina says raising an eyebrow at Damien who just rolls his eyes and turning to Drew.

"You sadly won't be staying here, you and your girlfriend." Damien says slowly, it takes a couple seconds for Andrew to process what Damien said before his whole face turns red.

"I am not bloody leaving her with you, if she stays I stay too." Andrew says angry, Damien sighs frustrated.

"Listen to me dude, if you and the girl stay here, there's a high possibility that The Ravens will find a way to get the girl and use it against us, I am not taking my chances, so either you go with the girl somewhere safe or the girl will be sent away." Damien says smugly.

"How do we trust you, you murdered Connor and literally ruined our lives?" Damien goes rigid, his expression hardens, Davina looks away for a couple seconds, than she gets up and leaves, Damien takes out a USB from his pocket and hands it too Drew.

"Watch this and than decide." Damien says and leaves the room, Drew fiddles with it before plugging it in the laptop.

A video starts loading. "What do you think it is?" I ask unsure.

I gasp when Connor's bright and happy face comes to view.

"Hi guys, so if you're watching this something went horribly wrong and stuff didn't go as planned after I died and Damien had to hand over this USB so you guys can listen to it as I tell you that Damien is not the bad guy. You must be thinking I'm crazy and honestly I am pretty sure I am but that's not the point. When I started college I had accident mixed with stuff and people I wasn't supposed to and one day I bumped into Damien, he told me he was part of a gang and that he would help me, all I had to do was join him and I did and we sort of became friends, than I was sent to spy on The Snakes because of this uncertain heir that was my sister, honestly I was pretty shocked when I found out you were the heir and didn't want you to get involved but stuff led to stuff that led to you being here, anyways we needed allies from The Snakes so that we could take down The Ravens, they are powerful, they have been gathering power this whole time, enough to bring down both gangs and take charge, our plan or my plan was to use my death as leverage to hopefully get you guys to help, I'm going to guess that it didn't work. Trust me when I say that Damien isn't the bad guy, sure he's an asshole but still kind, Andrew if you're listening to this, please take care of both of them, Olivia i really am sorry about what happened, I never meant to hurt you and Lea if in case you and Liam break up because I don't like him, than you might see a side of Damian that is nice and merch 2 gangs, and that's it, Damien will tell you guys the rest, I love you all!" The video ended with Connor waving.

I didn't realise I was sobbing until Drew pulled me against him.

"I wish I had told him how great he was." I say in between sobs.

"Me too." Drew says tightening his grip on me.

Damien's POV

I knock on the door softly, a couple seconds later Davina opens the door, her eyes are puffy and red and the scattered tissues prove my point that she has been crying. I close the door and engulf my twin sister in a hug, she instantly breaks and starts sobbing.

You do know she is crying because of you right.
If you hadn't murdered Connor she would have been fine.
You're the reason she's hurting.
You're the reason everything is not right.
You're the disgrace.

"I'm sorry, it's just I miss him so much sometimes." Davina says pulling back.

"If I could go back in time and change it, trust me I would have." I say with a sigh.

"It wasn't your fault Damien." Davina says with a sad smile.

She's lying and you know that.

"Get some rest Davina." I say before walking out of her room and make my way to my room where I pour a cup of bourbon, I swirl it around a couple times before flinging it at the wall.

I wonder how many cups you've broken because of that anger that does nothing but ruin stuff.

Knock,knock,knock

I snap out of my thoughts and say a quick come in, one of the guards opens the door.

"They have requested for you, they said they have made a decision." I nod to the guy and he scurries away.

Lea's POV

Damien walks in with his stupid smirk. "So what's the final decision?"

Drew looks at me for about 2 seconds before replying. "We'll go with your plan." He says with a nod.

"Awesome, I will arrange for your flight to be in about 4 hours, now it's dinner time." Damien says cheerful before gesturing for us to follow him.

"Tell us more about Connor's life here." Andrew said when we settled on the table and the caretakers started bringing the food. Damien was at the head of the table, Drew was 2 chairs to his right and I was right after Drew on the 3rd.

"Well it's actually quite an interesting and fun story to be honest, but I'm not really in the mood to go down the memory lane tonight, so maybe another time." Damien says sarcastically and starts eating, Drew clenches his jaw, I pat his hand softly and he sighs before digging in too.

I stare at my plate as my appetite jumps of the mountain, I push the food aside with my fork and slowly eat a small bit of mashed potato, the nauseous comes back stronger than usual and I have to shut my eyes and take a couple deep breaths as well as gulp down the whole glass of water.

"Are you okay?" Drew asks worried, I put on my brightest smile.

"I'm fine, just tired." I say cheerfully and take a bit more mash potato, Drew goes back to his food and I close my eyes to calm my nauseous, when I open them I find Damien staring at me quizzically, I raise an eyebrow and he smirks before going back to his food too.

3 hours later I am hugging Andrew with everything in me.
"If anything happens, call me alright." Andrew says sternly, I nod afraid that if I speak my voice will break. "Be safe Lea, I promise to keep Olivia safe too." With one last hug Andrew leaves.